NWN Campaign: Greyhawk Adventures - Sunndi

Looking for like-minded Players to adventure with? Looking for a DM to run you or your group through an adventure? This forum is for you!
NWN DM
NWN Campaign: Greyhawk Adventures - Sunndi

Post by NWN DM » Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:55 am

I'll be starting up this campaign again in mid to late September. This campaign has almost four years of in-game history to it.

Generally we play Wednesday evenings from 2100-2330 Central time. Anyone is welcome.

Power levels are generally low to medium, with a high emphasis on low (3rd to 8th) level adventures. Achieving a 15th level character will be rare, if not impossible in this campaign (so far the highest anyone has ever achieved is 12th level).

Level progression is slow, with a majority of experience gained for role playing and achieving quest goals. It is possible to gain a level based only on plot progression and character RP. Players should prepare themselves for a level gain every eight to ten game sessions on average.

This is a campaign for those who are trying to get away from the "this is a computer game and I run around killing things all day with my two +13 swords" type of game and is more of a "this is a developing story that my character is an integral part of" approach. No apologies made for this approach: this really is an ongoing campaign where story is more important than being a "1337 d00d".

PCs start at 3rd level, with 1000 GP and access to a new player merchant. New players will not be left behind in terms of plot or ability to participate.

If there is a group of 4 - 6 players that are interested in starting their own campaign, I am open to this possibility.

Current module boasts over 870 fully developed areas, extensive CEP integration (took over 440 hours to do...) and an abundance of hirelings to compliment a small group or solitary adventurer.

Link for further information is in my signature.

NWN DM

Return to “The Player Connection”