Scheduling System

Report Bugs
Dane Bramage
Expert Poster

Scheduling System

Post by Dane Bramage » Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:53 pm

Looking good so far... I really like the front end you got going. Very sharp.

One issue tho... when I tried to schedule a game, I am getting an error that says the "enter your email address field is required" yet... i see no field to enter my email address.

thanks.

Venture
Site Admin

Re: Scheduling System

Post by Venture » Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:02 am

Thanks for reporting that. I'll get that fixed. Still lots to do on the backend - such as displaying all the right info, being able able to search for games, etc.

Dane Bramage
Expert Poster

Post by Dane Bramage » Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:04 am

i'm sure there is... tho i will say this... i REALLY like the interface on the scheduling page. very nice.

you gonna give ole NWC a bit of competition i believe.

:twisted:

Venture
Site Admin

Post by Venture » Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:10 am

Thanks for the compliment, although I think we'd be better off with everybody listing their games on one site. So, once it is working, I'll probably have a message on the scheduling page here reminding everyone that NWC is the scheduling site of first choice, and this is a backup.

One thing I haven't figured out is how to get application games working like NWC. The game input here looks all fancy, but the sign up is a big kludged. For example, if it is invite only, then those player signups will be listed in the invite tab, whereas a normal registration will list the player signups in the registration tab. I'm learning new stuff about this CMS every day, though, so you never know.

Return to “Bugs”