Okay! I'm pleased to announce the introductory/tutorial module for T:FotO is ready for final testing! Here's what you'll need and here's the server information:
Neverwinter Nights with both Expansion packs v 1.69
Community Expansion Pack v 2.1 (http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Ha ... il&id=7478)
The server is currently available 24/7, more or less... which means this testing session is open-ended. Test as many times as you like between now and the launch of the first module, and report any bugs you find on this thread. As they're worked on, I'll post a follow-up.
Server Information: tiyukquellmalz.org:5121
Password: NONE for players
Things to look out for
* None of the NPCs should attack
* There is one trigger in each room that should a) award XP b) update your journal and c)give you one invisible "token" which'll get you one step closer to leaving the tutorial.
* There are placeables in some rooms that should a) not be openable until you've gotten a journal update/xp in that same room, b) lock once an item is removed, c) can not be opened again once closed by YOU, but should be openable by another player that goes through the same steps for the first time(note: they should receive the same items)
* You should not be allowed an option to leave the Chamber of Doors until you've explored the entire area and spoken with pretty much everyone; there is technically only one person/placeable in each room you need to talk to get awarded a quest token, but I'd click everyone
* Typos, general errors, fatal crashes, etc.
* Anything else you find noteworthy
* FEEDBACK! Let me know what you think.
Known Bugs List
Skeletal Remains in Myll Room is not locked
Oxen at Southwest Gate move
Typos on signs in Tyrus History room.
The area outside of the Chamber of Doors is still essentially a soundstage. There isn't much to test in that area. But feel free to explore!
T:FotO is an online RP-enforced campaign setting detailing the rise and fall of faith as logic begins to dominate the land in which our story takes place.
Our campaign setting is currently in development for use with Neverwinter Nights, both expansion packs, and CEP 2.1. While intially small, the world will be expanded upon through DM-driven events module by module, eventually encompassing an entire world on a dedicated server. Our player base is currently quite small, and we are looking to expand to all players as well as anyone who may be interested in being a part of our team!
Feel free to visit our message boards at http://falloftheorder.forumotion.net/forum.htm for more details!
Discuss anything related to Neverwinter Nights 1 or 2, Dungeons and Dragons, online roleplaying games, or computer roleplaying games
1 post • Page 1 of 1