Anyone Interested in an Online Game?

Discuss anything related to Neverwinter Nights 1 or 2, Dungeons and Dragons, online roleplaying games, or computer roleplaying games
NWN DM
Anyone Interested in an Online Game?

Post by NWN DM » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:30 am

Hello everyone. Not sure how many people still come here, but just in case there are a few of you, I thought I'd drop a quick post.

Since I stopped using NWN and NWN2 back in 2011, I have continued gaming in the online environment. I switched to a virtual table top application called Fantasy Grounds (http://www.fantasygrounds.com).

I play on average 2 or 3 nights a week, both DMing campaigns and playing in a few.

I know NWN EE is on the horizon (I picked up the early access), but in case any of you are at all interested in joining an online game that replicates the feeling of sitting around the table and throwing dice, referring to maps and character sheets, well, I have a few openings in a game I'm trying to start. If you're interested, head on over to the website I linked above and register on the forums and drop me a PM... my id over there is JohnD.

Thanks all... hope to hear from some of you soon.

John

Wismer
Newbie Poster

Re: Anyone Interested in an Online Game?

Post by Wismer » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:37 pm

I would be so up for something like this if I had a bit more free time. These things are so hard to coordinate if everyone involved don't have pretty much same schedule. Did you manage to find people to play with btw? How did it go?