Siege of Aldera - Tuesdays (OOC thread)

Gulfwulf's Campaign
Gulfwulf
Forum God
Re: Siege of Aldera - Tuesdays (OOC thread)

Post by Gulfwulf » Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:16 am

I got the emotes to work properly, so you can now type *<emote>* to perform an emote like laughing (*laugh*), waving (*wave* or *waves*), etc. Also, I've been thinking about making the dog Raganui rescued in the first session a henchman, but I'll have to see how to go about doing that.

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:44 am

Min's having connection issues tonight. If (s)he can't get them fixed, then we'll just call it a week. I'll try hosting next week if these problems crop up again.

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:02 am

Alright. I spoke with Min and I think we got the issue cleared up. Sorry for the missed session.

Thaelon
Newbie Poster

Post by Thaelon » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:05 am

If it is not too late, I will take a shield as legacy item. It has a symbol of a mountain painted on it, with tunnels/shafts running from the surface down to a central vault at the base.

Brother Argus.

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:06 am

I'll see if I can find that one. If it's not part of CEP 2.1, then I won't be able to add it.

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:19 pm

Unfortunantly I couldn't find that particular image, but I did find a clenched fist that I thought would be appropriate. It's a large shield with a small AC bonus. You can buy another one, but you cannot sell this one.

Thaelon
Newbie Poster

Post by Thaelon » Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:32 am

"Unfortunately I couldn't find that particular image, but I did find a clenched fist that I thought would be appropriate. It's a large shield with a small AC bonus. You can buy another one, but you cannot sell this one."

That will do fine.

I downloaded and installed all the HAK paks, and I was able to add each to the Builder and open up an area with them, so I assume they are good, fingers crossed.

As far as logging into the game, will the "Launch Neverwinter Nights" button at your game page automatically launch into you server? Or is there another method? Figure I would ask well before game time.

Ayrik
Experienced User

Post by Ayrik » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:39 pm

For that you'll need to log into the game, select multi player and choose "Join Internet Game". GulfWulf will send a message through NWC with the IP address and password, and you can just hit the "Direct Connect" button at the bottom of the screen in the game client and enter the information.

Hope that's not too confusing... :oops:

Thaelon
Newbie Poster

Post by Thaelon » Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:15 am

"For that you'll need to log into the game, select multi player and choose "Join Internet Game". GulfWulf will send a message through NWC with the IP address and password, and you can just hit the "Direct Connect" button at the bottom of the screen in the game client and enter the information."

Sounded simple, but now I wonder whether you meant chat via the game page on Connections, or the chat in NWN multi-player. Hmmm, monitoring both.

**Crud, realized that the time set for my account on NW Connections was off by an hour for some reason. It LOOKS like the game starts at 8:30pm my time.

Argus

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:22 am

It's 8:30pm EST (or EDT). You an add Jacura (me) or mineption (the host) to your buddy list and join that way. The buddy list is the button on the bottom right after you've clicked on join internet game.