Siege of Aldera Sunday OOC thread

Gulfwulf's Campaign
tampamac2002
Expert Poster
Re: Siege of Aldera Sunday OOC thread

Post by tampamac2002 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:21 am

Glad you will be joining us. I look forward to a little more mayhem in our chaotic environment. I mean, if you can't joke while your risking your life, your not living right.

Lydyn
Experienced User

Post by Lydyn » Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:09 am

[OOC: From last session, you said you wanted us to remind you want we wanted for our characters. I was thinking more along the lines of either a katana or dwarven waraxe. I'll be mentioning this in the RP post tomorrow as well.]

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:32 pm

I've already created you a katana and sent the mod off to Peachykeen for hosting, Lydyn. If you want a war ax instead, it'll have to wait until the next session.

Lydyn
Experienced User

Post by Lydyn » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:26 pm

Katana is perfect, thanks. I only gave two choices, incase you thought it was more in character for the blacksmith to forge them instead of katanas - that's all.

Lydyn
Experienced User

Post by Lydyn » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:44 pm

Hey guys, I probably won't be able to make it this weekend - sorry. I'm leaving Sunday or Monday to go up to Colorado for two weeks, so getting ready on Sunday and will be busy.

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:56 pm

That's fine. We can say that Adora was called away on personal business or found a lead that she wanted to follow.

Lydyn
Experienced User

Post by Lydyn » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:56 pm

Wow, I'm sorry guys ... I'll be honest and say that it completely slipped my mind. I'm on leave/vacation and was watching movies with my dad and enjoying myself.

Though on that note, I hate to say it, but I've been wondering if this campaign is really in my ball park. You're all great role-players and the DM is good, but it's just not really a story that motivates or inspires me much.

I don't really make this judgment lightly, as I've been thinking this for a couple weeks now ... so, you might have to count me out on this one guys. It's been great and I appreciate the time that's been given - I had fun.

peachykeen
Experienced User

Post by peachykeen » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:02 am

Are we having a session today, and if so, what's the IP? Did I miss something on NWN connection, or is it not posted here, or what? Sorry if I'm late, not sure where to connect.

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:04 am

I sent you a pm, PK. But here's the ip again: 75.222.99.211

tampamac2002
Expert Poster

Post by tampamac2002 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:56 am

I managed to get on, my password is reset to some forgetable code, I'll have to fix that. Now, onto reading all the great posts I've been missing. And the extra xp I've also been missing.

Mac