Game Schedule and Invites

Gulfwulf's Campaign
Gulfwulf
Forum God
Re: Game Scheule and Invites

Post by Gulfwulf » Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:48 am

Dane'll post here when he has the server up. As for Bobo, I emailed him the same time I did you guys but I haven't heard from him. Hopefully he'll be able to find us.

BoboUnderhill
Experienced User

Post by BoboUnderhill » Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:43 am

I've just been lazy.

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:30 am

Just an FYI: I'm starting a new contract next Monday in another city. It's close enough for me to drive, but it's looking like I'll have an hour to an hour and a half drive. This won't be a problem, but there's the possibility for overtime involved and I won't know exactly when I'll be doing it. Anyways, if I'm not here by a half-hour after game start, then don't expect me. :P If Rosie gets over here, I'll ask her to start you guys off if needbe.

Rosietreats
Newbie Poster

Post by Rosietreats » Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:31 am

I tried my best to figure out if we were playing, but couldn't find anything either here or at NWC. "Wolfs Den" for some reason did not show up in the forums (here) for me at that time. Hnmpf. Sorry all.... like I said, I tried.

When confusion sets in like that, and since the PM functions were still working at NWC, a PM to me there containing the IP and such would certainly have gotten me on board (future reference).

Anyways, this is the first time for me here. Very nice. Venture must be very committed to get this place this far in such a short time. (?)

Dane Bramage
Expert Poster

Post by Dane Bramage » Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:59 am

yes... venture has been doing a bang up job.

i am using this site almost exclusively now. i'll add you to my buddy list here so i can PM you easily.

also, the server is called Valhalla and can be found under Role Play in gamespy.

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:26 am

I had asked Venture about making the campaign forums private, but that prevent anybody from seeing them. Anyways, I should have been on the ball better about contacting you, Rosie. :oops:

Dane Bramage
Expert Poster

Post by Dane Bramage » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:36 pm

oh... and congrats on the contract, wulfie... it's nice to have a job, eh?

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:30 pm

Yes it is. The hour+ driver to and from everyday won't be fun, but the money'll make up for it. :) Anyways, from what the hours are, I should be able to make it on time most sessions, but there may be a few I won't be around until later. If that happens, just cool your heels until I can get here. 8-)

Rosietreats
Newbie Poster

Post by Rosietreats » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:04 am

Yes. I should be able to kill... um... I mean, entertain folks until the real DM shows up.

Oh, and... BTW:
Someone forgot the "d" in Schedule.

Speaking of Schedules, I have it showing that we are to be starting at 8:00 PM CST (9:00 PM EST, 6 PM PST) is this correct?

Also, I have never received any connect info last week - hence my not being there. How do I go about getting that?

Dane Bramage
Expert Poster

Post by Dane Bramage » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:38 am

connection info will be posted here, at this forum.

it will be in it's own thread and deleted after the game.

you can look for my server in Role Play. it's called Valhalla.

passwords will be the same as before, tho they will be posted.