NWN 2 - Sundays

Gulfwulf's Campaign
tampamac2002
Expert Poster
Re: NWN 2 - Sundays

Post by tampamac2002 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:28 am

As far as class, I'm okay with picking up whatever class nobody else plays. If we need a cleric, rogue, mage, fighter or bard, I'll fill in the blank. If all those are taken, I'll pick something else, no worries.

Mac

tampamac2002
Expert Poster

Post by tampamac2002 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:30 am

Axe Edge wrote:Hi Mac,

I just returned from my first day back to work.

The tlk files are in Part 1.

Part 1:
Folders = "Campaigns", "music", "tlk", "ui"
Files = bgr_cusom.tlk, dialog.TLK
243,755 KB

Part 2:
Folders = "hak" (containing bgfx.hak, bgr_2da.HAK, bgr_fxe.hak, BgSound.Hak, deepsewer_nx1.hak, deepsewer_nx2_2da.hak, tosc_2da.hak)
442, 442 KB

Part 3:
Folders = "hak" (containing bgr_meta.hak)
704, 500 KB

Part 4:
Folders = "movies" (containing 17 .bik files)
966,318 KB

Part 5:
Folders = "modules" (containing 9 folders/modules (BG_A through BG_D4))
298,834 KB

Part 6:
Folders = "modules" (containing 10 folders/modules (BG_E, BG_F, BG_G, BG_H, BG_I, BG_J, BG_LOBBY, TOSC_A, TOSC_B, TOSC_C)
Files = TOSC_D.mod, TOSC_E.mod
367,563 KB

Patch 1 (v1.1):
Folders = "Campaigns", "database", "hak", "modules"
99,521 KB

Looks like I'm missing some of every download. I'll try to do them again and check back here to see if I have all the files.

Thanks Axe.

Mac

Axe Edge
Expert Poster

Post by Axe Edge » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:36 am

The only things I can think of is using a well known download manager like we used to use back in the dialup days, or use a torrent. The BGR torrent is posted and the downloader makes sure the bits are all there. Other than that, I can mail DVDs

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:39 am

E said she'd like to take the rogue slot, so I'll take either a sorcerer or a monk depending on if there are any monk robes to be had. If there aren't, I'll take a sorc.

Axe Edge
Expert Poster

Post by Axe Edge » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:50 am

I'm open for anything. Maybe a Cleric or Paladin (haven't played a Paladin since about 1981). A Druid can be a good healer/combat combination class. Really, I'll fill in what ever is left. I should be able to play in the earlier time slot on Sundays. :)

Think I'll start uploading the BGR files to one of my google accounts, in case that will be easier to download from.

Yep, uploading now. They should be ready in the morning.

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:02 pm

Tin hasn't been around for the past few days, so he may already be camping. Anyway, you two decide what you want and we'll go from there. I know Tin's flexible and only the rogue slot has been taken, so the classes are still open.

tampamac2002
Expert Poster

Post by tampamac2002 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:33 pm

Wolf, if you can pick monk or sorc, I will pick after that. It sounds like we could have a healer, a spell caster, a rogue, and at least one fighter type. With five of us, that kind of leaves one open slot, I don't mind playing a bard for some healing, some spell casting and some fighting. The bard could help with verbal interactions in the game, possibly merchant transactions as well. I'm also fine with taking a fighter or cleric, if that is what we need.

Just some random thoughts about possibilities.

I'm finding that my download speeds are ridiculously low, I had a 4kb/sec speed last night. I'll work with my IP to determine if it's what I should be getting or if malware is involved.

Mac

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:33 am

Take the bard, Mac, and I'll do a sorcerer. Push comes to shove, we can always grab an NPC or two to fill out what we need.

tampamac2002
Expert Poster

Post by tampamac2002 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:56 am

I don't want to step on E's characters toes, so I won't take any open locks or disarm traps. I'll put skill points into speech related skills and have a good charisma.
It sounds like we have an opening for a healer and a melee/tank. heh, could be one and the same. Hope this leaves enough options for Axe and Tin.
I'm downloading the files at work, everything is working fine. I'll bring my zip drive in tomorrow and get the files home and give it a try.

Mac

tinbender
Expert Poster

Post by tinbender » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:00 pm

I'll take a cleric probably aiming for war priest, so my cleric will be able to fill the role of front line fighter. Just make sure you don't die while he is busy smiting the enemy. :) The other option would be a stormlord built on a cleric with the intient of frontline fighting.
I'm looking forward to playing again with everyone.

Tin

P.S. I intend to do the hosting