Saturday Morning Guns, Goblins, and Steel

Moderator:Lazybones

Topato
Extreme Poster
Re: Saturday Morning Guns, Goblins, and Steel

Post by Topato » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:58 am

As they made their way further down into the crypt-like structure, Junter couldn't help but wonder how many of the old stories were true. Was this place really built as an armoury against the undead rising in force? Although they had found one small cache of weapons so far, it hardly seemed the stockpile of legend. They had found more in the way of guardians, locked doors and traps than they had useful tools to battle the undead.

Karvon
Forum God

Post by Karvon » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:55 pm

Junior was glad to be out of hell, even if he wasn't really clear how it'd been managed. After resting up a bit at the rebel campsite, he rejoined the team as they tackled the next mission.

Shadani
Extreme Poster

Post by Shadani » Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:32 pm

"Walking corpses and psychotic balls of light. Oh, my," Gregs muttered. "Funny how we seem to be descending into the underworld all over again."

A pause.

"Wait, no. Not funny. That other thing. Gut-wrenchingly horrible - that's closer to what I was going for."

He sighed.

"Well, at least I've got a fancy new sword and armour that doesn't make me look like a demonic gigolo. And we haven't run into any goddamn killer mushrooms yet."

Lazybones
Forum God

Post by Lazybones » Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:23 pm

+1000xp to Greggs, Washington, Kemal, and Calren for IC posting.

Mirgalen
Extreme Poster

Post by Mirgalen » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:28 pm

As if they not seen enough now they had to go fight Dracula and his minions. Would cross, garlic and holy water work? How about sunlight and all that? Not to mention the Lt may have been infected already. Majid looked at the sky to see how much daylight they had left to attempt another suicidal rescue mission...

OOC
My connection may drop during the coming session since I may start the game on the way home. That should not affect the 2nd half of the game in any case.

Shadani
Extreme Poster

Post by Shadani » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:11 pm

((Just learned I'll have to take off tomorrow right around game time, so I won't be able to make it. Apolagies!))

Vanya Mia
Forum God

Post by Vanya Mia » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:49 pm

She's moved into the shadows to find a way. Walking quietly and slowly, the noise of her companions fading away as the shadows deepened. They were her mask, he hiding place, and moved to circle and defend her as playful protective hounds. Except .....

This was not right, this was not how they should be. Thickened, smoke like, even to her vision. She could not see until there were eyes, and a hollow, wicked laugh. Then silence.

Karvon
Forum God

Post by Karvon » Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:13 pm

Junior pondered their latest predicament. The LT had been carried off by some very strong quick dudes with fangs, one of which had turned to dust when staked. While it sure sounded like a vampire, maybe there were some other sorts a monsters in this world? Would his enchanted sword do anything to such creatures, or would he need some kinda blessed stake? He turned to the priest.

Hey Father, whattya know bout these sorta creatures? Got any kinda special weaknesses or defense we best know bout?

Mirgalen
Extreme Poster

Post by Mirgalen » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:19 pm

Majid turned to Junior and the others.

"Guys you may want to look for tracks and whatever may be used as stake if these are what we think they are."

He then looked at the ground searching for clues and before the eyes of his friends suddenly turned into a wolf. The beast faced the direction of the wind head up and continue by walking head down to try to find the scent of a woman. The scent of the walking was strong but after a moment he picked a subtle smell of a human female...

Topato
Extreme Poster

Post by Topato » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:20 pm

"Of course I know of Vampires in lore, encountering such is a rare occurance, however" Junter paced back and forth. "This is most disturbing, to spring a trap like this, these creatures must be possessed of more intelligence than the other, mindless, undead we have so far encountered. We must be careful, but with the weapons we have aquired we will prevail."

Return to “Saturday Forgotten Realms Campaign”