Heroes of the Peloponnese Game Thread

Moderator:Lazybones

Shadani
Extreme Poster
Re: Heroes of the Peloponnese Game Thread

Post by Shadani » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:54 pm

Eleni tilted her head, sceptical.

"I never thought I would say this, but I find myself in agreement with Leo. Oh, the average patron and prostitute might not have heard of us yet, but the owners - whose business surely involves keeping an eye to the ground - surely have, no? Such is the price of being exotic visitors to a distant land, I suppose. We will want to enter in a fashion that attracts as little suspicion as possible, while still granting an opportunity for some of us to sneak off and investigate, though... I suspect this will be tricky, either way."

smartalec
Extreme Poster

Post by smartalec » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:06 pm

Polytropos is trying so hard to look sober and sanctimonious, it's almost funny. He nods deeply at Eleni's assessment, aping the waggling heads of aged philosophers. "Totally agree with Leo. Sound, sound tactical sense there. Absolutely. We should go in, and act... natural."

Vanya Mia
Forum God

Post by Vanya Mia » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:09 pm

Katamarene stiffens and snorts, her chin tilting upwards imperiously. "Well you do what you want to do, I'm sure," she snaps, "and while you're doing that I'll go and find something - or someone - else to keep me busy and maybe I'll come if you're found out. Maybe."
Last edited by Vanya Mia on Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:11 pm

Damian snorted. "The last thing we need to be doing is act natural, Pol. Send Leo in, he doesn't have to act like he's interested in their...services."

Vanya Mia
Forum God

Post by Vanya Mia » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:12 pm

"Well that's the problem, isn't it?", came another snap. "It's seems more than Leo are interested in being customers."

smartalec
Extreme Poster

Post by smartalec » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:16 pm

Polytropos folds his arms huffily, wrinkling his nose. "I - I resent that. I think I can be very focussed on the task at hand when I need to be. "

Topato
Extreme Poster

Post by Topato » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:17 pm

"Once more, for the record, I suggest we go in and punch people until they cooperate."

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:18 pm

Damian crossed his arms and looked at Kat levelly. "Ah, I see the problem. If you're uncomfortable entering this establishment, you could sit out here with Aias and I. I highly doubt that the owners of this fine establishment will allow him to accompany us inside. Having a large bear breathing on your neck does tend to kill one's libido."

"While I would normally agree with your suggestions, Tel, I don't think that would work very well when they punch back."

Vanya Mia
Forum God

Post by Vanya Mia » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:21 pm

"Yes, very focused," snapped Katamarene at Polytropos, "until something easier comes along, it seems. Nor am I sitting with a bear." The sullen pout could sink a ship by now, as she turns to Telemachus. "I'm with you, let's go in and just beat it out of them." There's a distinct impression she means more than any owners of the property as she speaks.

Lazybones
Forum God

Post by Lazybones » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:21 pm

+750xp for Damien, Andreas, Telemachus, Leonidas, and Kataramene for IC posting.
EDIT: and Eleni and Polytropos. Bonus XP!

If we are short due to the DST split we'll just assume only part of the group went ahead to investigate the brothel.

IP is 108.207.38.219:5121
PW as usual

Return to “Saturday Forgotten Realms Campaign”