Heroes of the Peloponnese Game Thread

Moderator:Lazybones

Gulfwulf
Forum God
Re: Heroes of the Peloponnese Game Thread

Post by Gulfwulf » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:14 pm

Lazybones wrote:Next week's game will be off by one hour if you are in a time zone that doesn't implement DST. I will be out the 23rd and 30th but back on April 6.

LB
((Just a reminder. I'm only posting now so I don't forget what we were doing last time.))

Damian looked at the ankh. "So much trouble for such a small item. Still, that guardian said it would stop the undead attacks if we returned it by nightfall, so I say we get it back there before more undead show up."

Lazybones
Forum God

Post by Lazybones » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:58 am

I'm off, see you all on April 6.

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:02 am

((Have fun storming the castle!))

Mirgalen
Extreme Poster

Post by Mirgalen » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:37 am

"Yes Damian, I think you are right and if the Un-dead is willing to keep his word the attacks should stop. How much time do we have left?"

Andreas was happy with the outcome of their little trip to the house of pleasure. Still, he felt that, so far neither fame nor fortune had been equal to the risks they had taken. Most of their coins were spent on food and healing supplies...

smartalec
Extreme Poster

Post by smartalec » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:55 pm

"We've got time to return it, I think, but I'm not sure this is over," Polytropos says. "Where's all the men that stole this? The dog god said there were a bunch of them, not this one librarian. Didn't he?"

Shadani
Extreme Poster

Post by Shadani » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:01 pm

"Now that you mention it, I wouldn't be terribly surprised if it turns out he'd hired some of Jehuti's men to help with the grave robbing," Eleni mused. "But I'm not sure if it matters very much, now. So long as we get the artefact back to where it's supposed to be, yes?"

Vanya Mia
Forum God

Post by Vanya Mia » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:45 pm

A troubled expression sits on Kataramene's face as she nods. "Yes, we need to get moving. Enough time has been wasted trying to find the thing through those tunnels and then hunting around." She sighs, throwing a look at Telemachus then her gaze lingers on Polytropos, continuing in a tone that indicates her mind is more on something else. "We're going to have to walk through the day now too."

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:54 pm

Damian shrugged. "We've endured greater hardships. But we should get moving soon, nightfall will come all to quickly."

Lazybones
Forum God

Post by Lazybones » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:30 pm

We'll begin the next session with the group returning the artifact to the tomb site.

LB

Karvon
Forum God

Post by Karvon » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:17 pm

Leoniadas shrugged, It's not our problem if the locals want to turn a blind eye to the extent of the robbery or it's accomplices. As long as we keep the dead guy happy, the undead problem will be taken care of and we can get our reward and be on our way.

Return to “Saturday Forgotten Realms Campaign”