Devotion Campaign Planning and Discussion Thread

Moderator:Lazybones

Lazybones
Forum God
Re: Devotion Campaign Planning and Discussion Thread

Post by Lazybones » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:54 pm

Hey all. Great first session.

Here's my suggestion for VM's vacation: we play on July 4 but skip July 11. That way we can keep Shanni from falling too far behind and avoid any issues about the durability of VM's server.

LB

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:29 pm

Toric meandered around the forge, talking to the blacksmith and looking at the various tools. His eyes kept returning to the chain halburke as he fingered the topaz he received from the Wheel of Luck or whatever it was again. He sighed and went to look for the others. "I think we should discuss pooling our resources. That way nobody is underequipped for the tasks the Prelate sends us on. I have about 20 gold, a silver necklace, and a topaz I can part with to add to the party's pool, but I don want ta be the only one contributing, eh? So, what'd ye all say?"

//That's fine with me, LB. I may or may not have to miss a week or two myself depending on when we leave here and how long it takes for us to get home.

Mirgalen
Extreme Poster

Post by Mirgalen » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:52 pm

The temple was huge and there was a water giant to protect it. Pius did not see any guard. He decided to equip himself just in case. He had fifty coins left when he entered the temple so he had to pick items of lesser value. He picked an empty cell that had nothing but bare walls...

Karvon
Forum God

Post by Karvon » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:17 am

Slade pondered the proposition made by the priest of Mask. On the surface it seemed like a straightforward task, yet he wondered how such might be viewed the high priestess. He was not overly familiar with human deities and their relationships, so perhaps it would be better to learn more about these and the temple situation, before upsetting the status quo. He would definitely need to earn more gold though, if he was to getting fully fitted out.

Topato
Extreme Poster

Post by Topato » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:56 pm

Amathain spent his free time putting the shrine to the triad in order, it was clean and reasonably well kept, but there were a thousand little things that needed attention. It obviously hadn't had the attention of a believer in some time.
The large metal sphere against the wall was perplexing though, Just from its placement in the room it was obviously important in some way, but with no outward sign of its purpose it was impossible to tell how. He resolved to find the prelate or the half-dragon and see if they could illuminate matters for him.

Shadani
Extreme Poster

Post by Shadani » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:51 pm

Nihmri returned to her lodgings and surveyed them with a critical eye.

She'd endured worse, of course. Significantly worse, in fact. There had been night when she'd been happy to have a nice little nook in a quiet alleyway. But then, back in those days, she never had to share with two sisters who seemed perpetually on the edge of violence. Verbal violence more than physical, granted, though they'd proven earlier today that the latter was hardly out of the question.

Ah, well. Surely in time, they could come to an understanding. Preferably one that did not involve her as an unfortunate, innocent bystander torn to shreds by their little rivalry.

In the mean time, though, a third bed was definitely a high priority.

((Almost forgot! Uploaded Nihmri's portait here:

https://app.box.com/s/htokzj96zxpmsou9taukivfd5if210gp))

smartalec
Extreme Poster

Post by smartalec » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:31 pm

Suula looked suspicious at the idea of pooling money, as she held the orb the Tymoran priest had given her protectively. "Pooling money? What kind of tasks are you expecting here? Where I come from, temple acolytes sweep floors and muck out stables, not... not wear metal suits and tramp about like an army...it's asking for bad luck." She fell to murmuring, still examining the orb as if she couldn't quite understand what it was doing in her arms. "Asking for bad luck... asking for bad luck..."

Lazybones
Forum God

Post by Lazybones » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:43 pm

+150xp for Toric, Slade, Pius, Suula, Nimhri, and Amathain for IC posts this week.

Vanya Mia
Forum God

Post by Vanya Mia » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:08 am

((Connection is 80.4.11.238 password as usual. Don't have too much fun without me!))

Lazybones
Forum God

Post by Lazybones » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:04 pm

Vanya Mia wrote:((Connection is 80.4.11.238 password as usual. Don't have too much fun without me!))
Thanks, VM, have a great vacation!

Return to “Saturday Forgotten Realms Campaign”