The Dragon's Village 2017

Moderator:Lazybones

Vanya Mia
Forum God
Re: The Dragon's Village 2017

Post by Vanya Mia » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:08 pm

((Trying to remember but I have half a memory of it being said there's no session this week. Is there?))

Karvon
Forum God

Post by Karvon » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:41 am

That's correct, next section is next week.

Vanya Mia
Forum God

Post by Vanya Mia » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:38 pm

((As an aside, we're heading into time change territory again. Clocks go back for Europe on 29th October, but from what I can see it doesn't change in the US until 5th November. Is that correct?))

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:17 am

Tsun frowned. "I'm not really sure that bear 'speaks' to her. At least it wouldn't in any language we'd understand. Anyway, let's see what these lion-men have to talk to us about. I just hope it doesn't involve more ants..."

Lazybones
Forum God

Post by Lazybones » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:36 am

Vanya Mia wrote:((As an aside, we're heading into time change territory again. Clocks go back for Europe on 29th October, but from what I can see it doesn't change in the US until 5th November. Is that correct?))
That's right, DST ends at 2 a.m. on November 5 for the US.

In the past we've used the USA time shift as the basis for scheduling the game. I am flexible but my recollection is that we couldn't get agreement on the shift in past years so we just went with the US time.

smartalec
Extreme Poster

Post by smartalec » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:56 pm

Wen stared at the large doorway to the oversized tent, that the lionman had stepped back through only moments before. He blinked a few times, aware of the others speaking... and finally coming back from the heavens with the questions that carried him there.

"Have these lionmen been here for long?" he asked, in wonder. "I never knew... I mean... it's a surprise. And I sort of want to fight one, now, because I have no idea how I would... obviously not now," he corrects himself, "It is not the time, but... there's something to be learned. Do you think they'd mind if I asked?"

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:16 pm

Tsun shrugged. "I'm sure they would agree to a duel after they've explained why they requested our help. I wouldn't draw a weapon on them without asking first though."

Lazybones
Forum God

Post by Lazybones » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:47 pm

+300xp for full-party IC posting.

Vanya Mia
Forum God

Post by Vanya Mia » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:22 am

((At work again today. Should be back on time but the server is up just in case. Usual details.))

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:46 am

//Sorry but I'm going to be missing this session. Mom's in the hospital and I need some sleep before I got see her - my start time for this is 9:30 AM. Cy'all next time.

Return to “Saturday Forgotten Realms Campaign”