Forum reorganization

Official announcements pertaining to NWN Campaigns will be made here
Venture
Site Admin
Forum reorganization

Post by Venture » Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:39 pm

Now that Neverwinter Connections (NWC) has had some extended uptime, and now that Neverwinter Nights Campaigns (NNC) has some features of its own and is more than just a backup forum for NWC, I'm going to be reorganizing the forums.

I will keep the Campaign forums up at the top level, as they are now, for easy access.

I'm not deleting anything, but all the NWC backup forums have been moved under the "Neverwinter Connections Backup Forums" category. Underneath that, the forum structure will remain the same. Clicking the "Neverwinter Connections backup forums" header will open up that subcategory with a structure that matches what is found at NWC. The idea is that these forums should be used as a backup when NWC is offline.

Since many/mosts of the posts under General Discussion applied to this site's functionality, I've kept a General Discussion category here. I've moved or copied (i.e. duplicated) some of the sticky posts to the NWC backup forum. Finally, I added some forum categories relevant to what this site does. If you have suggestions for changes or additions to the forums or forum categories, please post them here. Also, if there are some posts that you think should be moved to/from the backup forums, post those suggestions here as well.

If you see any other weirdness, please let me know. :)

Return to “Official Announcements”