Forum update

Official announcements pertaining to NWN Campaigns will be made here
Venture
Site Admin
Forum update

Post by Venture » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:42 pm

The forum has been updated to the latest security release. Everything seems to be working fine from here, but please let me know if you notice any problems.

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Re: Forum update

Post by Gulfwulf » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:40 pm

For those trying to register: almost all of our new registrations are for spammers so the registration has been shut down. If you are coming here from Neverwinter Connections, send me an e-mail at gulfwulf at gmail dot com with the title "NWCampaigns account" or something similiar and I'll create an account here for you. Spammers, don't bother e-mailing me because I will not look at your message. Thank you.

Venture
Site Admin

Post by Venture » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:05 pm

I just applied the most recent update to the forum, so let me know if you see any problems.

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Fri May 11, 2012 6:16 pm

It appears that the style hasn't been updated to the new version, but I will be working on that in the next few days. Until then, enjoy the new look. :mrgreen:

Carlo
Forum God

Post by Carlo » Sat May 19, 2012 10:41 pm

Any chance the "view new posts" button could be reinstated? Makes it a lot easier to check for things that way.

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Sun May 20, 2012 2:21 am

That should come when I update the style to the latest version of PHPBB. I think this style is based on the version released about four years ago and lot has changed with the software since then, which is why it's taking me awhile to fix.

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:43 pm

Sorry for all of the recent issues with the styles, but I had forgotten to upload the configuration file for this one (DVGFX). There shouldn't be any more issues, like not being able to post, in the future.

Venture
Site Admin

Post by Venture » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:27 pm

One more update, for those who type in the site address manually: the root domain (nwncampaigns.com) should now automatically and instantly redirect to the forum. Goodbye useless splash page.

(If it doesn't work, you may have to clear your browser cache, or reload the front page with Shift-Refresh)

Return to “Official Announcements”