Campaign database is live - enter your info

Official announcements pertaining to NWN Campaigns will be made here
Venture
Site Admin
Campaign database is live - enter your info

Post by Venture » Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:25 am

The main purpose of NWN Campaigns is to list the available multiplayer campaigns available for Neverwinter Nights and Neverwinter Nights 2, so that players have a quick reference of available campaigns, and DMs can more easily find players. It is meant to list campaigns, and number of openings, not be a scheduling service like Neverwinter Connections. Instead, the campaign information here should link back to the campaigns at Neverwinter Connections.

With that in mind, the campaign database is now open. You can now enter details about your campaign, and view the list of NWN campaigns and NWN2 campaigns. The most recently updated entries float to the top, so keep your campaign entry current, especially if you are looking for players. The list is also sortable.

If you click on the Add a campaign link, you will be able to enter all sorts of information about your campaign, such as the setting, number of openings, and typical game night(s) and time. The list will only be as good as the information in it, so if you run a campaign, please take a couple of minutes to enter it in the database.

Over time, the lists will be made "prettier" (more color, image uploads, etc.), and more options, such as searching, will be added. For now, the functionality is there.

Venture
Site Admin

Re: Campaign database is live - enter your info

Post by Venture » Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:29 am

I should also add- if you see anything that should be added, let me know. For example, if there is a "typical" (non-homebrew) campaign setting that people run, let me know and I can add it to the list.

Return to “Official Announcements”