TDV IC Thread

Purple Puppy's Campaigns

Moderator:Purple Puppy

Vanya Mia
Forum God
Re: TDV IC Thread

Post by Vanya Mia » Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:12 pm

Yi quickly nodded her assent, raising her eyes briefly to do so. "Though not called by you to this service, Lord, it would be an honour to attempt this task at the side of these fine people." She bowed deeply. "Bandits are a threat to all who travel the roads. My skill is meagre but I will do what I can to assist in this matter."

Klasa
Expert Poster

Post by Klasa » Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:49 pm

After entering the chamber Lord Wu was located in, Sima immediately bowed down deeply, lowly, and very respectfully to Lord Wu. Whether this was a reaction to Lord Wu's high rank, his own previous Samurai training, or the fact that he was a lowly Ronin could be anyone's guess. And he would keep this low bow until Lord Wu had finished speaking, and it was only then that he would raise his head and actually look at the man for the first time.

"It will be done Wu-sama. We will learn what we can and then proceed to rid your lands of the bandit scourge. Oh... And during our travels in your lands Wu-sama, I have come across this suit of Samurai Armor and a matching Kabuto. I had been using them until now, but I feel that they should be returned to you Wu-sama, so here they are." Sima said as he slowly moved a few steps closer to Lord Wu and carefully placed the Samurai Armor and Kabuto down onto the ground. He then bowed once more and moved back to where he was before.

Purple Puppy
Expert Poster

Post by Purple Puppy » Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:35 pm

We didn't play, but I already handed out some xp, so consider it bonus for shwoing up. :P

Klasa - 100 xp
Gulfwulf - 200 xp

VanyaMia - 200 xp towards next week.

Vanya Mia
Forum God

Post by Vanya Mia » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:15 am

Yi stood looking in the direction that they must go, not without some trepidation. The encounter with the lieutenant had unnerved her again, and together with the fall as the chair collapsed she had come close to tears. Gao's kind words, his expressions of concern and support, had bolstered her to a point but she was glad to leave the fort. Doubtless if and when they returned any success would be attributed to accident or good fortune by the man.

At the thought of future confrontations with the lieutenant her heart flipped over again and nervousness increased. Then, momentarily, there was that surge Yi had first felt in the presence of Lord Wu once more. Not as strong but her heart calmed and chin lifted with surprised resolve. She covered her surprise with a question, "What will be the best way to approach? Do we attempt to discover the bandits' motives?"

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:01 pm

Gao starred into the fog, trying to pierce it. He looked at Yi as she asked her question, slightly surprised at the iron in her voice. "i doubt we'll be able to easily discover that, Yi. More than likely, they are simple bandits and are looking for easy money." He sighed. "Finding them will be difficult in this fog, but the ninja may be able to locate their base and suggest a suitable approach." He added quietly, "At least I hope so."

Raganui
Veteran Poster

Post by Raganui » Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:36 am

"Worry not, de gozaru, fog is not stranger to me." The ninja appeared from the fog like a ghost. "Slip in and out I do well. See me it is hard for them to." With that he slipped back away into the fog.
Ninja Ninja.

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:43 am

Gao started as the ninja appeared from the fog and shook his head as the ninja disappeared back into it. "Well, I guess that answers that question. Still, we should be mindful of more wolves and other dangers. The bandits must have a base here and they're likely to attempt to ambush us at some point.

Purple Puppy
Expert Poster

Post by Purple Puppy » Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:10 am

VanyaMia - 100 xp
Raganui - 100 xp
Gulfwulf - 200 xp

Purple Puppy
Expert Poster

Post by Purple Puppy » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:23 am

Zheng Ming put down his hammer, wiped his brow, and sat down on the nearby stool to catch his breath. From there he admired his work, all four armor suits were finally done, each a perfect fit for its wearer, it was some of his finest work yet.

Raganui
Veteran Poster

Post by Raganui » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:51 pm

Dai had left after the meeting with the lord. Mountain travel... rope and lots of it. Food as well, and water. Not to mention the many other supplies that would be required. He shook his head lightly. "Much to do and gather. Little time in which to do it."
Ninja Ninja.