TDV Discussion

Purple Puppy's Campaigns

Moderator:Purple Puppy

Purple Puppy
Expert Poster
Re: TDV Discussion

Post by Purple Puppy » Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:19 am

Gulfwulf wrote:Purple, don't forget to give us upgraded weapons or just give me the names and types and I'll upgrade them myself. 8-)
It can wait, it's not like you guys have been having trouble with the combat lately, and perhaps Lord Wu could arrange an upgrade for your weapons if you serve him well. :ugeek:

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:11 pm

Pfft. You're not the one missing more than hitting. :evil:

Purple Puppy
Expert Poster

Post by Purple Puppy » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:37 pm

I've been busy.

All you need to do is change the weapons in toolset, everyone's weapon is in the OOC area, in the locked room with the merchant - the weapons are in the weapon rack.

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:51 pm

Okay, I removed the AB and increased the EB to 2. Having both is redundant because the AB isn't caculated with the EB active.

Purple Puppy
Expert Poster

Post by Purple Puppy » Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:26 am

Okay guys, I'm not going to give you the new armor until towards the end of the mod, but in the meantime I do want you to design it for your own PC, and then send the erf to GW when it's done.

I haven't decided what properties I'll allow you to have on them yet, but needless to say it can't be too powerful, maybe a +1 AC at most or the equivalent of that in skill bonuses.

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:14 pm

Due to spam issues, I've set my hotmail account to automatically delete any email from non-contacts. Send me the erf of your armor to gulfwulf@gmail.com. Thanks.

Purple Puppy
Expert Poster

Post by Purple Puppy » Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:44 am

Hey GW, could you send me the 3rd mod sometime this week? I want to take a look at it and add in the music hak.

Purple Puppy
Expert Poster

Post by Purple Puppy » Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:31 am

Just a reminder guys, if you want your new armor next session you'll have to make it and send the erf file. Also, you'll need the new haks for next session, the links are in one of the other threads around here. Anyways, you've got a week to make your armor and download the C.R.A.P haks.

The armor can look how you like, and it can have increased AC or skill bonuses of up to a 'Required Level' of 7.
I think that's plenty, and anyways just so you know, you cannot have the following properties:

-Regeneration
-Darkvision
-Bonus Feat
-Cast Spell
-Immunities (but resistance & damage reduction is allowed)

Anything else that doesn't go higher than a 'Required Level' of 7 (like Haste) you can have. So if you want one of those 'On Hit Cast Spell' or bonus spell slots, or ability bonuses those are okay, as long as the armor doesn't go above a required level of 7. 8-)

Purple Puppy
Expert Poster

Post by Purple Puppy » Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:29 am

Oh, tell you what, since you're such a small group you can go up to a 'required level' of 10 instead. But no using Haste and Freedom of Movement!

So no more complaints about not having a high enough AC, because now you can have armor with a +5 AC if you want it. :tongue:

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:06 pm

Gao's robe has been sent. Purple, are you going to be sending me an update to the mod? If not, I'll go ahead and upgrade my staff and the other weapons provided I can find them.