General Discussion

Purple Puppy's Campaigns

Moderator:Purple Puppy

Raganui
Veteran Poster
Re: General Discussion

Post by Raganui » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:02 pm

We could try BG2 again. If we played HotU then I call wizard... since Klasa called the talking sword.
Ninja Ninja.

Klasa
Expert Poster

Post by Klasa » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:33 pm

I vote for trying BG2 again, and if we go with 'Tomb of Horrors', someone will have to be dming, though I'd volunteer for it if we decide to do that one... Or we could go along with HotU too, as I've never managed to finish it, stopped playing around Chapter 3 I believe.

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:45 am

I'm having too many problems with BG2 under XP so it's going to have to be either NWN or IWD2 (though I don't know if that'll work either). I'd like to go with HotU for now so let me know what type of character you'll be playing so I can get the starting equipment squared away.

Klasa
Expert Poster

Post by Klasa » Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:46 am

Hmm... well, I think I'll be playing a rogue / wizard / shadow dancer

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:58 am

What equipment do you want to start out with? No named stuff, and you're limited to +3 (waraxe +3, leather armor +3, etc).

Purple Puppy
Expert Poster

Post by Purple Puppy » Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:58 am

I'll play as a monk, so standard +3 monk equipment will do, thanks.

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:59 pm

Just a reminder: Torvin is setup as an offensive caster/melee cleric. If you want, I'll focus more on defensive spells like healing. I do have the healing domain, so that's not an issue but I'll need to know before I rest so I can reset my spells.

BTW, has anybody heard from Bobo lately?

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:54 pm

I started work on a new dmed campaign. Purple, let me know if you want to play or co-dm in the next campaign. If it's the later, I could use help with the story, but I'll probably handle the majority of the actual building for now.

Purple Puppy
Expert Poster

Post by Purple Puppy » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:42 pm

I'll have a think about it. 8-)

At the moment we're a pretty small group, are you planning on running it for a small group or looking for more players? Because if we're going to need more players we might have to move back to NWC to find them.

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:09 am

I'll be looking for more players, but I'll be using the forums over here since mine at NWC are currently being used for something else. I can ask Pearce and VM if they're interested and able to come back, otherwise I can go with just the three of you - I'll just have to make sure that the encounters aren't very hard. If we go that route, I suggest at least one of you double as as a fighter/rogue or something similiar. While I don't tend to go trap heavy, there will be a few here and there.