HotU IC Thread

Purple Puppy's Campaigns

Moderator:Purple Puppy

Raganui
Veteran Poster
Re: HotU IC Thread

Post by Raganui » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:47 am

"It's simple really." He walks over, examining the keg. "I will carry it. After all, fire means nothing to me, should something make it explode. Then when we get there, I can light it."
Ninja Ninja.

Klasa
Expert Poster

Post by Klasa » Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:38 pm

Xalden frowned and shook his head at the bard as Sirier once again began flirting with Yllandri. And as Yllandri decided to walk over to Torvin and see what he was doing, Xalden decided to follow suit and do the same. "Hmm... a good idea Torvin, though let's hope the rather loud explosion won't ruin the element of surprise we're hoping for with this other path." Xalden said as Sirier then came up and offered to carry the barrel.

"No offense bard... but I don't want you carrying that. Even if it wouldn't harm you since you're part red dragon... Just you breathing on it could ignite it and ruin our current course of action." Xalden said after Sirier explained why he should carry it.

Purple Puppy
Expert Poster

Post by Purple Puppy » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:51 am

After the meal Yllandri leaned back on the bench, stretching out appreciatively, before yawning. The hours of fighting and wondering about in Undermountain had taken their toll, and despite a couple of short rests whilst in the maze, sleep had not come easily. Despite this things were going well so far, everyone was alive and well, they had enough gold for quality supplies and food and they were making good progress.

Given a few more weeks they may be able to find the mad wizard, and stop the drow from attacking Waterdeep, perhaps by blocking off the maze somehow - perhaps the mad wizard could be convinced to block his own maze off. Yes, they were making good time, and everyone was in peek condition to deal with the threat, after all they'd dealt with similar situations before Yllandri decided, sleepily.

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:15 am

Toric turned with a half-grin at Yil's yawning. "Yil, go get some sleep. In fact, we should all get some sleep in a real bed before we return to the maze. I had hope we saw the last of sleeping on hard ground after we destroyed the mythlar, but I guess not." He pushed his plate away, set some gold on the table and headed upstairs to look for an empty room.

Purple Puppy
Expert Poster

Post by Purple Puppy » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:56 am

Yllandri wasn’t normally the type of moon elf easily goaded into senseless competition, but the group of young drow and their persistent taunts had got on her nerves, and after two glasses of spiderblood wine she was feeling particularly woozy.

So woozy in fact, that she suspected the group of drow to have tricked her, or to at least be guilty of withholding information – in either case Yil had had enough of their drinking game and stomped off in search of the others. She spotted them standing in a group, no doubt discussing what to do next, and after stumbling over a few rather sizeable rocks on the ground and stepping on Torvin’s foot as she arrived, Yil managed to momentarily regain balance and join the group.

“Oust my way Tooorvin!”

She then staggered over but managed to land, rather neatly, in a sitting position, rubbed her eyes and felt obliged to explain what had happened.

“I am somewhats drunk. In retrossspect!…Drinking an unknownst wine osferred by taunting dwow was not, wasn’t, a very bright ideas, now wassit? Hrmm hmm, I do believe it may have had, had, ssomethings other than alcohol in its toxissity-ity.”

After explaining herself Yllandri was soon curled up asleep on the ground.

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:34 am

I'm hijacking the IC thread - not like it's being used anyway. :P I think we'll have to forget about the Maker for now and come back after we've gained a level or two, like after we've done the other quests. By then we should all be in the epic levels (I'm at level 19) and should have more power to throw at that thing. Anyway, let's go to the other island next session.