NWCon 4

Online Neverwinter Nights 1 and 2 Convention - Get Your Dungeons and Dragons Multiplayer Fix
Karvon
Forum God
NWCon 4

Post by Karvon » Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:07 pm

This thread will be used to discuss and share info on the ongoing work on NWCon 4. I will be cross-posting items from NWC here as a backup and for the benefit of those who're shying away from NWC due to hacker/trojan issues.

Karvon
NWCon 4 - organizer

Karvon
Forum God

Re: NWCon 4

Post by Karvon » Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:08 pm

Cross-posting

I've backuped our various NWCon 4 threads to the forums at

http://nwncampaigns.com/

I will be cross-posting this and further posting to forums there, as some folks are shying away from NWC atm due to hacker and trojan related issues.

I've got a number of positive and tentatively positive responses via bioware forums for a scriptors chat session thanks to leads from Axe Murderer.

I'll post those and a couple others I've fleshed out a little later this weekend.

It would be helpful if the site admin's could get the info page hooked up to the calender so that events prefaced with NWCon 4 would show up there.

It would be prudent to have a backup listing of events on a mirror site, should hacker problems persist.

Between now and the end of the month, I'd like to start working on sorting out potential time slots for some of the chats we've got organized after a fashion already. If we could get those participating to give say 3 time slots that would work for them, we can see about finding some common ground.

Those of you who're thinking about hosting games should start finalizing as well and posting your events to the game schedule. It'd be better if we had a more concrete schedule of events in place a month in advance of the con.

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, feel free to chip in.

Thanks again to all who're helping out. This is a community effort, so will only be as good as you all make it :)

Karvon
NWCon 4 Organizer

Skunkeen
Experienced User

Post by Skunkeen » Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:11 pm

nice work Karvon!!

Karvon
Forum God

Post by Karvon » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:54 pm

Monthly back up of NWC forums completed.

A little over a week to go; 41 events on the game calender thus far and more on the way.

Karvon
NWCon 4 Organizer

SweeneyTodd
Newbie Poster

Post by SweeneyTodd » Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:48 pm

Hi Karvon,

sorry to ask so late, but my "Fleet Street: Penumbria" games for NWCon are showing up as GMT. I meant to set them as EST. Is this something I did wrong on my end? I'll double-check the NWC games to make sure, but thanks again for putting them on the list. :)