Campaign Spotlight: Urk's Greyhawk

A place to discuss news stories from the front page.
Venture
Site Admin
Campaign Spotlight: Urk's Greyhawk

Post by Venture » Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:50 pm

We're pleased to feature our very first Campaign Spotlight. A Campaign Spotlight is a feature we hope to post on a fairly regular basis, and entails an in-depth look at a NWN or NWN2 campaign. The idea is to "show off" a NWN or NWN2 campaign, not only to give some campaigns a bit of exposure, but also to highlight just how fun campaign play can be.

The debut spotlight takes a look at Urk's Greyhawk, a NWN campaign set in the Greyhawk campaign setting, which is a setting with which long-time D&D players will be familiar. Urk is an "old-timer" with some great insights on NWN, modding, and campaign play, and the interview makes for a very interesting read. And did I mention that there are currently a few openings in the campaign? Read on for the interview, which includes information on how to find his games.

Read the full interview.

Greywolf McGrowler
Experienced User

Re: Campaign Spotlight: Urk's Greyhawk

Post by Greywolf McGrowler » Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:36 am

The interview was very well done and I think Urk did very well in answering all the questions that he was given.

I think this was a very good idea and hope that each and every campaign that is listed in NWN Campaign web site gets a chance to go up in the spotlight.
Greywolf McGrowler

Venture
Site Admin

Re: Campaign Spotlight: Urk's Greyhawk

Post by Venture » Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:52 pm

Yep, Urk did a nice job in making it a very good read.

And yes, the idea is to do more of these. If anyone is interested in having his or her campaign spotlighted, please contact me via the messaging system here.