Registering at the new Neverwinter Connections

Moderator:Carlo

Carlo
Forum God
Registering at the new Neverwinter Connections

Post by Carlo » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:28 pm

This campaign used to have all of its games scheduled at Neverwinter Connections, before it went defunct circa 2012. It was a very helpful way of automatically resolving all of the time zone translation issues, having individual session pages, and also of course it was a great community to be a part of.

I'm going to resume the practice at the brand new NWC site - https://neverwinterconnections.org/ - largely because we are all literally in different time zones and it will drive me batty if I have to keep making adjustments both now and in the future for things like daylight savings time, etc.

So please when you have a chance, go there and register, then update your home time zone in your profile. You'll see that the scheduled Westgate Campaign games in the calendar all show up correctly at your local time.

I'll still continue to post individual session forum topics here, but with a link to the scheduled game on the calendar.

The site has a number of other things that you can do with it as members (creating character profiles and such), but that's strictly optional. Of course the site can be freely used for your own purposes as well.

Once I get a bit more organized and the Westgate Campaign gets fully re-launched, I'll think about running some side games/modules using NWC to schedule them, which of course any campaign members would be welcome to join as well.

Any questions, let me know. Thanks in advance for helping keep me sane.

Carlo
Forum God

Re: Registering at the new Neverwinter Connections

Post by Carlo » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:48 pm

I figured out how to send out invitations to the new NWC site via email, so you'll be getting those shortly.

I used your existing forum handles for the invites' display names, but you don't have to keep them, and/or you can create a different user on the site if you want to.