Westgate: February 17 session

Moderator:Carlo

Carlo
Forum God
Westgate: February 17 session

Post by Carlo » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:30 pm

We'll plan to resume with the savegame and pick the action up where we left off. (The party is actually getting close to meeting each other, heh.)

Link to game event at NWC: https://neverwinterconnections.org/even ... d=15508655

Face
Experienced User

Re: Westgate: February 17 session

Post by Face » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:26 pm

Klingon has just informed me via Discord he can't make it today! Important exam tomorrow

Carlo
Forum God

Post by Carlo » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:37 pm

OK, thanks for the advance notice. FYI, Adamaeldar informed me that he has a family emergency, so likely won't be in either. The two dwarves being out actually sorta balances things out in-game.

Carlo
Forum God

Post by Carlo » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:56 pm

Server is up at 122.163.92.244

The savegame is loaded, so what I'll do is make note of your locations and then jump you to the campaign chamber, if needed.

Face
Experienced User

Post by Face » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:09 pm

Don't know if server went down abruptly there or if I lost connection. That was fun though! I enjoyed meeting the party properly. Thanks Carlo for a good session. Rosten will be remembering that bartender...

Carlo
Forum God

Post by Carlo » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:13 pm

My wifi dropped (again). Not sure if this is coincidence - it does tend to get a little flaky around midnight here - or something to do with recalling everyone to the campaign chamber. Good session all around, in any case.