IC: Thessar's house (The Shore) - early afternoon of Tarsakh 4, 1373 DR

Moderator:Carlo

Carlo
Forum God
Re: IC: Thessar's house (The Shore) - early afternoon of Tarsakh 4, 1373 DR

Post by Carlo » Sat May 18, 2019 5:59 am

Thessar chuckles. "Well, Jamal isn't in town, so it's a moot point. She caught a lot of heat after the election for Croamarkh, as I understand it. Not sure where she got off to."

"And this meeting isn't for potential allies, it's for those I trust with the information we've obtained. Which is precious few. If you can enlist others in the fight against the vampires, that'll be a further boon...but not a word about our specific plans to steal the relics or the Vulture's involvement. If those leak to the Masks outside the Vulture's control, we'll be dead in the water. In a literal sense."

Jaokith
Veteran Poster

Post by Jaokith » Sat May 18, 2019 11:04 pm

Aerikoth arched an eyebrow and stared at Thessar for a moment after the warrior felt the need to clarify who the meeting was and wasn't for. "I shall keep such things in mind if I encounter any that I think align with our endeavor", the wizard said plainly. He then glanced at the others present and waited for them to speak up about anything they wished.

Carlo
Forum God

Post by Carlo » Sun May 19, 2019 3:13 pm

The Lady Sunrise Tylanna speaks. "Well, it certainly has been an interesting afternoon." She turns toward the burly warrior. "Thessar, I appreciate your cautions, even if I regret the necessity of holding our tongues with potential allies." She pauses, thoughtful. "I expect that if I am able to send one such to assist this evening, they shall not be fully informed by me as to the ultimate purpose of the endeavor. Striking a blow against Shar's work in Westgate should be enough of a reason." Satisfied with her decision, the high priestess of Lathander turns and strides out of the house.