February 8 session (was January 25)

Moderator:Carlo

Carlo
Forum God
February 8 session (was January 25)

Post by Carlo » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:19 am

It is now noon on Ches 22. The party is at the Tower in Market District, as Rahnee is still a "guest" of the Watch on the upper level, while her companions wait impatiently in the public room for the magistrate to sign her release.

Carlo
Forum God

Re: January 25 session

Post by Carlo » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:56 pm

I haven't heard from Shana for a while now. Unless her PC can join the group this session, I'll propose postponing our next session until February 8th; February 1 is my wife's birthday and I'll be taking her out for dinner. Waiting around the Tower and planning doesn't seem too exciting and would probably just cause further intra-party strife. :P

Jaokith
Veteran Poster

Post by Jaokith » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:31 pm

Strife? There's intra-party strife? Are you sure?

All I see are some rational and reasonable people having a discussion... ;)

Vanya Mia
Forum God

Post by Vanya Mia » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:42 pm

Shanni is ignoring him now. :P

But seriously, I don't want to spend weeks in a tower waiting for the magistrate to free Rahnee. I know there's been no response to the question asking what is wrong and if we could help, but is there no answer from email?

Carlo
Forum God

Post by Carlo » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:55 pm

That's correct.

If your IC intention is to leave Rahnee in the Tower, that's fine, just wanted to give you a heads-up on the OOC aspect.

Vanya Mia
Forum God

Post by Vanya Mia » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:18 pm

I don't imagine it would be until we know either way. As I have a raging head cold I'm quite happy to wait until we do.

Carlo
Forum God

Post by Carlo » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:36 pm

I've been sick the last two days myself, so will make the call to postpone the session until February 8. (February 1, as well as being my wife's birthday, is also Super Bowl Sunday, and an unofficial American national holiday).

Sorry for the delay, but by then we should all be in better shape to proceed. At that point, if Shana is still having technical issues and such, will handle that IC so that it doesn't hold up the group's plans.

adamaeldar
Veteran Poster

Re: February 8 session (was January 25)

Post by adamaeldar » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:07 pm

That sounds like a reasonable course of action. I miss the games, they're always fun - but if all we can do is sit around like bumps on a log in a tavern, well postponing the game is a good idea :) Who knows what kind of trouble Darrow could get into in a bar?

Dragonstar
Veteran Poster

Post by Dragonstar » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:41 pm

I apologize for not keeping you advised of why I cannot seem to show up at a game in which I have managed to play in for over eight years. The first time I typed this, it was really long. Then it deleted itself. The second time, it was a little shorter. The third time, it got even shorter. Now it tis the fourth try, so guess what.

BREAK TIME

Carlo
Forum God

Post by Carlo » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:07 pm

IP: 108.31.153.109