Campaign restarting...eventually

Moderator:Carlo

Jaokith
Veteran Poster
Re: Campaign restarting...eventually

Post by Jaokith » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:57 pm

All sounds good to me so count me in.

I'm hesitant to try to find other players myself because the few times I have tried it resulted in complete failures, but I'll see if I can garner an interest in some people I know. No promises though.

Looking forward to getting rolling again.

adamaeldar
Veteran Poster

Post by adamaeldar » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:14 am

Count me in as well. I had one World of Warcraft RPer who was interested in NWN and D&D RP. I haven't seen him on lately but if I do I'll point him here.

Dragonstar
Veteran Poster

Post by Dragonstar » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:02 pm

Hello, my chidren!

I have missed you all, and I deeply apologize for not updating you on my current status. Thanks, Charles, for sending me the reminder email. Yes, I am very interested in taking part when you pick up again. Unfortunately I am not going to be able to do so until after the first of the year.

Right now I am in the hospital again for the third time since almost a year and a half ago. It's a small little problem of colon cancer, radiation therapy and chemo therapy. Bleh! My memory isn't what it used to be and I still need to crawl back to be able to at least remember the name of Rahee's goddess' name.

I will try to pay closer attention to this thread so we all know what to expect
Love, Shana

Carlo
Forum God

Post by Carlo » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:04 pm

We'll be thinking of you, Shana.

Will check in again closer to January.

Carlo
Forum God

Post by Carlo » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:21 am

I'll be away the weekend of January 15, but won't be traveling for a couple months after that (so far), so should have a good stretch of potential sessions there.

Do we still want to restart on January 8 and then break for a week, or start back up on January 22? (With sessions going back to the original 8:00 PM EST / 5:00 PM PST)

Jaokith
Veteran Poster

Post by Jaokith » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:42 pm

I'm fine with either... Probably best to wait until the 22nd but if everyone else wants to play on the 8th then lets go for it.

Carlo
Forum God

Post by Carlo » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:34 pm

Unless Ken has any major objections, let's go for the 22nd. I'll be able to focus better on it that way as well.

Happy New Year!

Dragonstar
Veteran Poster

Post by Dragonstar » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:17 pm

The 22nd is better for me. That way I should be able to get my act together. :) We hope.

Shana

Carlo
Forum God

Post by Carlo » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:26 am

Neat! :D

Carlo
Forum God

Post by Carlo » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:35 am

Checking in to confirm campaign restart on January 22 at 8:00 PM EST. I'm OK postponing until January 29 if Shana needs a bit more time.

Either way I'll post up a summary of where things are in the campaign on Saturday, so people can refresh their memories. Of course looking up the last logs you have will be a good way to do that in more detail.