March 11 session (was February 11)

Moderator:Carlo

Carlo
Forum God
March 11 session (was February 11)

Post by Carlo » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:42 am

It is well into the night of Tarsakh 1. After a bloody confrontation with a number of vampires in the twisting underground tunnels, the party has penetrated further into the crypt, encountering a secret door in its chapel with a unique locking mechanism.

Jaokith
Veteran Poster

Re: February 11 session

Post by Jaokith » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:14 pm

Well this sucks but I'm not going to make it for this Sunday's session.

Sorry but I'll see you all when we pick things back up again.

Have fun... Please don't die. Aerikoth will be hanging back examining the chapel

Vanya Mia
Forum God

Post by Vanya Mia » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:08 pm

I had forgotten that it's my great niece's christening and have real doubts that I'll be back much before game end. Don't count on me being there, sorry. :(

Carlo
Forum God

Post by Carlo » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:12 pm

No worries, enjoy the event!

I expect we'll therefore have a shortened session with the remaining two PCs, who may be able to accomplish a few more things while avoiding death.

smartalec
Extreme Poster

Post by smartalec » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:32 pm

Aah! Apologies for the last minute thing, but something has come up and I need to go deal with it :( i may not be able to make it!

Carlo
Forum God

Post by Carlo » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:42 pm

Stuff happens. If it ends up just being Darrow, will postpone until March, after I'm back from my trips.

Carlo
Forum God

Re: March 11 session (was February 11)

Post by Carlo » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:16 pm

Due to lack of a quorum, session has been postponed until March 11, the next point at which I'll be available.

Carlo
Forum God

Re: March 11 session (was February 11) - DST change

Post by Carlo » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:01 am

So the dreaded DST monster will arrive on the same day as this session. US-based players will have their clocks move forward on Sunday (March 11).

I imagine that what will cause the least amount of potential disruption would be to keep the US session time the same, and have UK-based players start one hour later than normal. EDIT - ACTUALLY EARLIER, SEE BELOW

If that throws off the UK folks for whatever reason, than please post here and we can see if the US folks can instead start an hour earlier than normally scheduled (from their point of view).

UK clocks change on March 25, so we should expect to repeat this for the March 18 session.

Vanya Mia
Forum God

Post by Vanya Mia » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:04 pm

We would need to start an hour earlier and not an hour later I believe, or at least that's how it always works for LB games. As you move an hour ahead and we stay the same the time gap is only four hours, so a 2 pm start for US is a 6 pm start for UK.

In which case I cannot make it this week. I'd probably have been late for the regular time anyway as it's Mother's day over here and despite being a mom I have to spend it pandering to grandmothers. :( Next week it should be fine though.

Carlo
Forum God

Post by Carlo » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:37 pm

*sigh* I always have trouble with the dual time thing...especially after getting up at 5am and traveling all day with a time change myself...

The time difference is indeed now 4 hours.

Happy UK Mother's day!