March 18 session - One hour later for US-based players

Moderator:Carlo

Carlo
Forum God
March 18 session - One hour later for US-based players

Post by Carlo » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:08 pm

After having been stymied by the locked door in the evil chapel, Darrow and Dermot went off to recover the gold ring, as Shanni had indicated it might serve to bypass the door's strange locking mechanism. Aerikoth and Shanni in the meantime have explored the chapel's surroundings and prepared themselves for their next challenge. Their attention is drawn by what sounds like a dwarven death scream...

Carlo
Forum God

Re: March 18 session

Post by Carlo » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:09 pm

((reminder about the temporary DST change for UK players - session will start at 2PM for US and 6PM for UK-based players))

Jaokith
Veteran Poster

Post by Jaokith » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:08 pm

I was around at the regular time for today's session. Was it an hour early? Sorry, Sunday mornings are busy for me usually and I don't get online usually until just before game time.

I couldn't find the server when I was attempting to log on.

Carlo
Forum God

Post by Carlo » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:47 pm

Today's (March 11) session was at the normal time (2PM EST) for US players. I checked the boards and my email a couple times before kicking things off, in case there were any issues. Did your clock get moved forward automatically for DST? If not, that might explain it. We went about an hour with the session.

Vanya Mia
Forum God

Post by Vanya Mia » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:11 pm

Really sorry but it turns out 6 pm is too early. We're mid-refurbishment of our laundry room and going to have to take time to finish that and dinner. Will show if I can but I'll likely be late and may just have to see you next week.

Carlo
Forum God

Post by Carlo » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:46 pm

In which case we can ask our US-based players to start an hour later than normal.

On a related note, good news/bad news. The good news is that I will have a job come this summer - and as a result will have to take a two-month long intensive course and along with it comes a ton of (weekend) required homework. So the bad news is that today's session and next week's are likely to be it for the campaign until mid-May.

Vanya Mia
Forum God

Post by Vanya Mia » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:53 pm

Naa don't change the others. If I can't make it by 6:30 then I won't make it at all this week. Go ahead without disturbing the day for the majority.

Carlo
Forum God

Post by Carlo » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:19 pm

I already sent out an email to the group. I think in order to maximize our productive time over the next two sessions, before the two-month hiatus, it'd be best to have everyone sync'd up. For the US-based players, they should have the time slot blocked off already, and 1 hour with the full group (if people need to end at the normal time) will be better than 2 hours without. Darrow's died enough already. :O

Carlo
Forum God

Re: March 18 session - One hour later for US-based players

Post by Carlo » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:18 pm

I've modified the topic title accordingly, so for US-based players it's a 3PM EST (12 noon PST) start time now, while for the UK folks it'll be 7PM. If VM can't make it, we'll do a one-hour session.

adamaeldar
Veteran Poster

Re: March 18 session - One hour later for US-based players

Post by adamaeldar » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:31 pm

I'm good for 3 pm this week.