Westgate: Prequel session for Klingon's new PC [Mon 4 Feb]

Moderator:Carlo

Carlo
Forum God
Westgate: Prequel session for Klingon's new PC [Mon 4 Feb]

Post by Carlo » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:44 am

This prequel session is currently set to start on Monday 4 February at the reference time of 12:00 PM Eastern US (New York) time zone and is for Klingon's new PC.

For reference: time zone converter - https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/

Other new PCs will also get their own prequel sessions, schedule and time permitting, prior to the main campaign session on February 10.

Server info will be posted here shortly before the session's start time. Any necessary discussions about the scheduled time, technical requirements, etc. can also be posted in this topic.

Carlo
Forum God

Re: Westgate: Prequel session for Klingon's new PC [Mon 4 Feb]

Post by Carlo » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:33 pm

Corrected a typo and a couple other minor adjustments.

Congrats on being the first one in-game! ;)

Carlo
Forum God

Post by Carlo » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:56 am

On the new Neverwinter Connections site, I've started posting up all of the Westgate Campaign games. If you register on the site and set your home time zone in your profile, you'll then automatically see the game at its correct scheduled time. I plan to use this to manage future game scheduling, since currently it's very klunky to manually use reference times and convert differently for every single player (I don't think any of us are actually in the same time zone, if you can believe it.)

Link to this game:

http://neverwinterconnections.org/event ... d=15507746

Carlo
Forum God

Post by Carlo » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:18 pm

FYI I'll be coming back from a group dinner tonight. While I expect to return home in time for the game, it's always possible that I could be late for some unavoidable reason. In any case, I have to come home eventually, so if that happens I'll check in and proceed if it's not too late.

Server password has been PM'd and I'll post the server direct connect IP here once it's up.

Carlo
Forum God

Post by Carlo » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:59 pm

Server is up at 122.163.101.186

Carlo
Forum God

Post by Carlo » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:56 am

This was a (mostly) successful intro session that lasted into the wee hours of the night for me (not a bad thing). Sorry about the delay with the server vault tech issue at the beginning. It turns out that by default, NWN:EE is set up to use a player's CD key, rather than their name, when accessing the server vault PC folder. I've now updated the settings, so that won't be an issue with the other players. I also copied your PC's most recent server vault bic file back to your player name folder, so you should be good to go for the next session.

Also great to see Adamaeldar pop in for a surprise cameo greeting in the Campaign Chamber!

As mentioned in-game, please feel free to PM me regarding any desired additional "off-camera" activities by your PC before the next session. In any case, I'll PM you prior to the session with some additional information, based on what you already stated your PC will be doing in his current location.