Vanya Mia's Ship of the Silver Void Campaign

Gulfwulf
Forum God
Re: Vanya Mia's Ship of the Silver Void Campaign

Post by Gulfwulf » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:48 pm

Sorry, guys, but family issues are taking up a lot of my time. As for henchmen, I've had success with 69MEH69's henchman system. Good luck with everything and hopefully I'll be able to rejoin sometime in the future.

Valas
Expert Poster

Post by Valas » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:22 am

Henchmen are cool with me. I'm still working on someone to join the campaign, but have not heard back from him.

tinbender
Expert Poster

Post by tinbender » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:40 pm

I'm OK with henchmen or women fo that matter.

Lazybones
Forum God

Post by Lazybones » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:51 pm

So what time is the game tonight? I know some of us are affected by DST, others not.

Vanya Mia
Forum God

Post by Vanya Mia » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:19 am

Should be the same as usual for you. Forgot to announce anything earlier so I'll sort a change for next week.

Ayram
Veteran Poster

Post by Ayram » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:30 am

The Astral was becoming a more complicated place every time they "sailed" it. Din would never have thought there could be storms or islands just floating in the Astral. And how had all of those people ended up on the island? If you were to fall in, do you just drift along until you die? Are you actually falling forever?

These questions and many more of their kind plagued Din as they were about to depart the island that was literally in the middle of nowhere,

tinbender
Expert Poster

Post by tinbender » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:42 am

Ash ambles back to the chair and sits down. "What me think now? Forward just hit floating rock again." He rests his chin in the palm of his hand in the classic thinker pose as he ponders his own question. You can here mumbling as he seems to have to speak as he thinks. " Me think back umm maybe just ....go...round..... *sighs* small boat move more better."

Lazybones
Forum God

Post by Lazybones » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:56 am

They had met some new friends, but the ranks of the old ones seemed destined to keep thinning out. With first Chiun and now Darick going their own way, they would have to rely on the dubious new allies they had found.

"We need to find out if Lomylith Melie can give us information that will let us sail our ship back to our Prime planes," Devram said. "Or failing that, give us directions on how to sail it ourselves, back to Sigil. I don't think that the Astral will be hospitable for us in the long-term."

Valas
Expert Poster

Post by Valas » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:17 am

*eyes the walking metal man and wonders if he is made of mithril...calculates the profit in his mind and a slow shifty smile crosses his lips*

So big guy..*thumps the metal man on the side testing to see if he is hollow*...what ya made of?

Vanya Mia
Forum God

Post by Vanya Mia » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:59 am

((Full XP for whole party posting.))