Vanya Mia's Ship of the Silver Void Campaign

Vanya Mia
Forum God
Re: Vanya Mia's Ship of the Silver Void Campaign

Post by Vanya Mia » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:08 pm

((Ack, sorry to hear that GC but good luck in the new job. Will see if I can find a replacement, so if any of you have contacts then point them to me, but if not will scale back for five to continue.))

Valas
Expert Poster

Post by Valas » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:51 am

Ghost hunt..*snorts* hopefully there is some valuables on this dead world..*mumbling*

Vanya Mia
Forum God

Post by Vanya Mia » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:06 am

((700 XP))

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:37 pm

So they found the talking ghost and managed to trap it in that wizard's contraption. Darick hoped this was what that wizard was looking for because he had no intention of visiting that devastated world again. He hoped the wizard could discover what caused the cataclysm because he didn't want that happening to Faerun as well. He looked at the dwarf, Zaine, and scowled. That one was starting to become a problem. The Dwarf's idea of "fun" was causing all of them needless issues, like trying to confuse Ash as to how the ship worked. Ash was a good, if simple, man, but Darick wished he would stop listening to Zaine's "jokes" about boulders or logs in the whatever it was that surrounded them. Maybe he needed to talk to Dev about it in private, not that Dev seemed in his right mind much anymore. Darick decided that he'd keep an eye on all three of them and if things got nasty, he would either find a way back to Sigil and ply his trade there or find a way back home. Failing that, he would tie up Zaine and toss the loud mouth overboard. He shook his head and settled in for the trip back to the forest world.

Ayram
Veteran Poster

Post by Ayram » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:52 pm

Din was looking forward to returning to the wizard's home. From what little time he spent there, he perceived it as a paradise. Of course, he -was- welcomed by twin nymphs. That might have had something to do with it. Maybe. He was still hoping to visit Sigil soon though. He was in need of equipment that just wasn't available anywhere else, it seemed.

Lazybones
Forum God

Post by Lazybones » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:28 am

As each day passed the overarching goal of returning home seemed less important. It seemed that each step they made took them further from achieving it. Devram wondered, would he even recognize his farm, now? What waited for him there, really? Did any of it matter?

But in the back of his mind, the question that he didn't want to confront was: Would the magic follow him there?

tinbender
Expert Poster

Post by tinbender » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:03 am

Ash ambled his way to the front of the ship hoping that they had done tha last thing needed and he would soon be home. "Me hope wizard send us home now. We get ghost." He smiles in anticiapation of soon treading the old paths of his home forest.

Valas
Expert Poster

Post by Valas » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:21 am

Zaine ambled to the prow of the ship and sat down... his hand on the large purse of coins. Looking around, he pours them out and begins fondling them, a large smile on his face. He begins to separate the coins.."One for them..two for me..." and continues in this fashion till his has one large pile and one small pile.

Grunting he examines the pile critically , "This doesn't look right." and pulls a few more coins from the small pile into his own larger pile.

"Better!"

Vanya Mia
Forum God

Post by Vanya Mia » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:52 am

((Full XP for whole party posting ... only I can't remember how many leveled so I'll have to check how much in game.)

Vanya Mia
Forum God

Post by Vanya Mia » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:27 pm

GW is having to bow out of the sessions, so we are now down to four. I'll try advertising again, but I'm not sure how successful it will be. We can stumble along on four and I'll see about the use of henchmen scripts to assist, however we will have issues of postponement if anyone can't play. Let me know if you have any thoughts on this.