Expert Poster
Re: Vanya Mia's Ship of the Silver Void Campaign

Post by tinbender » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:15 am

Haf turns toward the dwarf. "Uh I pick our side"

Lazybones
Forum God

Post by Lazybones » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:19 am

His power was growing, he could feel it. Already he could infuse his existing spells with more energy, and now he was starting to be able to summon more spells, magic that could bolster himself or his friends. At least he had them; he wasn't sure who else could be trusted, or which side in these eternal planar struggles was the right one to align with.

But with that power came the other, the presence that seemed to fill him whenever the magic flowed. There were times where he woke up suddenly, disoriented not only as to where he was, but who he was...

Vanya Mia
Forum God

Post by Vanya Mia » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:52 am

((Full XP for whole party posting.))

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:49 am

"So now we're in hell, huh? Great. First heaven, now hell. Which God or Goddess did I piss off this time?" Darick looked around. "At least this place isn't hot like that plane of fire. I'm surprised any of us made it out of there alive."

GateCrash
Experienced User

Post by GateCrash » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:33 pm

"Hm! I am surprised each time one of you manages to engage in a conversation with a creature that does not result in its death." Chiun turned to Devram. "And you, especially, showed wisdom in the Ribcage market. There is a lesson concerning killing one's enemies with kindness...you very nearly pulled it off.

"Perhaps this journey will not result in all of our deaths, after all!" the monk finished quite cheerfully.

Valas
Expert Poster

Post by Valas » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:53 am

*snorts hearing the comments*

Lutrit's left tit...If we make it out of hell intact, I'll be an elf's uncle.

*readies his axe and prepares for the worst*

tinbender
Expert Poster

Post by tinbender » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:53 pm

After Chuin's comment
Ash looks perplexed, "Me no understand what happened. How what we do help that man? why did they fight like that?"

After the dwarf's comment,
Ash furrows his brow thinking, "Uh you need brother or sister to mate with elf to become uncle."

Ayram
Veteran Poster

Post by Ayram » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:48 pm

Din was grinning.

"You know, i never thought we'd be able to start a riot. It was actually really fun. Effective even. I think i'll have to write this trick down. Maybe next time we need to kill someone, we can do so in confusion."

GateCrash
Experienced User

Post by GateCrash » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:38 am

"That is a near certainty."

Lazybones
Forum God

Post by Lazybones » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:50 am

Devram accepted the praise with a nod. He was distracted, more so by the fact that he'd blacked out much of what had happened since they'd gone into the warlord's citadel. Acting differently when under the influence of the magic was one thing, but now he was starting to not even remember those... "incidents."

Troubled, he moves to the rear of the group.