Siege of Aldera - Sunday rp thread

Gulfwulf's Campaign
Gulfwulf
Forum God
Siege of Aldera - Sunday rp thread

Post by Gulfwulf » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:45 pm

Posting XP will be 100 per person or 150 if everybody posts before the next session. Please post OOC comments (party issues, connetion issues, schedules, etc) in the other thread.

tampamac2002
Expert Poster

Re: Siege of Aldera - Sunday rp thread

Post by tampamac2002 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:08 pm

Mei wandered along the road, skipping at times. He was really excited about this Aldera opportunity. Thinking of fame and glory, not to mention how rich he was going to be, he couldn't help but have a huge smile on his face. So much so, that a passing traveler kept his distance, probably thinking that Mei was an idiot that escaped from some local village.
Mei walked on past oblivious to the looks he recieved. He was going to be famous and rich, very soon.

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:29 am

+100 XP to tampamac2002.

peachykeen
Experienced User

Post by peachykeen » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:10 am

Erin takes a seat on one of the stools in the ship's cabin and leans his shoulder against the wall. Thoughts of fame and fortune and gory death at the hands of a goblin army run through his head. Laughing lightly to himself, he remembers how his previous quests ended and wishes again he'd grabbed another ale, before dozing off.

Tribunal
Experienced User

Post by Tribunal » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:01 am

Stallos sat back on a stool in the cabin of the ship, leaning back against the wall to help steady against the rocking of the ship against the waves of the ocean. His halberd was leaning against the wall to his right where he could easily reach it if there was trouble; there were reports of Zhentarim at work in Tethyr and the seas from Calimshan up to the Sword Coast were often preyed on by pirates of the Nelanther isles and Stallos would not risk his halberd being out of reach if the vessel he was traveling on was attacked.

Among the other guests of the ship's cabin were two individuals in particular that made Stallos somewhat uneasy. The elf Xavion and the Tormite paladin Arthus reminded Stallos of his turbulent and painful history in the lands north of Tethyr, Amn and the Sword Coast region. He would have to step warily around those two for the course of his business with them in Aldera. Too many questions could lead to trouble.

tampamac2002
Expert Poster

Post by tampamac2002 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:02 am

Uneasily he boarded the boat with Sir Arthus and two other adventurers. Having only been one boat before, the one that took him to this island, he was reluctant to go through another sea voyage.
However, this was his big chance. Fame, fortune, and most of all glory, were his for the taking, across the sea. Taking a deep breath, letting it go, he let his worries subside long enough to board the vessel and get below decks.
Sir Arthus said that we had to cross over to the other town, well, here we go.
I hope we have success, any thing less would not be good.
As the boat sails, Mei reflects on the events that led up to this venture.

Klasa
Expert Poster

Post by Klasa » Sun May 02, 2010 11:28 pm

A boat voyage over the sea. It was perhaps the worst method of travel in Xavion's eyes, except for maybe traveling in one of those Gnomish flying contraptions. But yes, this trip was not going to be an enjoyable one, but then, he wasn't expecting this to be all fun. No, rather he expected this to be dangerous, especially if a paladin was involved. But then as they say, danger is the shortcut to success, and as the archer his risk was a bit lower then the others.

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Mon May 03, 2010 12:28 am

150 xp for full party posting.

tampamac2002
Expert Poster

Post by tampamac2002 » Tue May 11, 2010 4:42 am

Rand sat in the tavern, rubbing his foot. He not only got a pretty nasty bite on it, but then the next bug came along and bit right next to the first wound.
After rubbing some healing salve into it, he felt sure that he would be fine for the next days outting.

He looked up as the two returned with the proceeds after selling the first couple of bugs.

"Hey, he gave you the full five gold each, I hope?"
"I spent most of my share getting a room and a drink for each of us. I hope we either find more bugs, or some actual loot tomorrow."
*pointing at his foot*
"Don't worry, I got my foot all taken care of. I should be good for tomorrows hunt." Mei grins brilliantly at the two.

Klasa
Expert Poster

Post by Klasa » Sun May 23, 2010 10:00 pm

"Well that's good, since I doubt our boss would be happy about letting us off work for a mere foot stub, though she might have been lenient since you stubbed your foot on the teeth of a poisonous bug." Xavion said with a smirk as he looked to Mei.

"Though honestly I doubt she'll send us against bugs again... she'll probably have something more difficult for us to do since we survived and all. It should also be a good time to ask for either a longbow or shortbow... Hopefully she'll have a spare of one of the former. Either way, we should probably get some rest for whatever task she has for us. Oh, and yeah, we got paid." Xavion said as he nodded and glanced off towards the stairs.

"So... how about those room keys now?"