Online Roleplay Thread

Moderator:Karvon

Anders Soth
Newbie Poster
Re: Online Roleplay Thread

Post by Anders Soth » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:43 pm

Grumni took a small silver flask from his pack, unscrewed the stopper and took a swig. Instantly his eye's widened and let out a odd strangled squeal.

"Moradin's beard!" He exclaimed. "We got ter get this job done soon lads me flask's empty!" His expression darkened."I can last fer days without food but I ain't fer lasting long without a sip of me family's recipe." The dwarf's frown deepened and he licked dry lips.

"Mouth... so dry." He whispered to himself.

Karvon
Forum God

Freeport - Ancient Crypts - Mornining Day 13 - Session 44

Post by Karvon » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:09 am

The party has reunited and is resting in the fire elemental chamber with their new acquaintance, Amos.

Mirgalen
Extreme Poster

Re: Freeport - Ancient Crypts - Mornining Day 13 - Session 4

Post by Mirgalen » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:15 am

"Amos you got any food with you?"

Solithar was getting tired of wandering into the same corridors over and over without finding any new door or gem. He was almost convinced that if the Chaos Gods were not eager to push the odds in their favor, perhaps going away was the best thing to do. But then again, this Amos fellows was perhaps sent by some divine power to help them...

"Are you people good at drawing maps? We should make a map of this place. You mages certainly have quill and ink and blank scroll, right?"

Solithar did not wait for an answer. There was dust on the ground. With the tip of his old Frosty sword he started to draw.

"Here the well. Here the ring or whatever you want to call that. There the underground river with the undead shooters. Here the lady we don't want to kiss. That's the door we still can't open. Right?"

tampamac2002
Expert Poster

Post by tampamac2002 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:16 am

Rand watches as Solithar tries to get a map drawn up.

He casually looks over his companions.

"I too grow weary of seeing these same walls. If we don't find those other two gems soon. I'm all for getting some fresh air and visiting town for some much needed supplies, and a bed to sleep on."

Dogar
Newbie Poster

Post by Dogar » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:46 am

Dranko nods at Rand's suggestion.

"Yeah, we could sure use some vittles right about now. You all can go on if you like. These dark halls and close walls don't bother me none, and it'd be good if I could map this place out a bit better, mark down which door goes where, maybe even find the ones we haven't sniffed out yet."

Karvon
Forum God

Map of The Ancient Crypts

Post by Karvon » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:17 am

Here's a basic map of the crypts based on where you've been so far with some numbers to mark some key places.

Karvon
Forum God

Freeport - Coastal Schooner - Mornining Day 14 - Session 45

Post by Karvon » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:13 pm

Leaving the crypts, the party has boarded the coastal schooner in Gulls Bay bound for Freeport and relaxing on deck as the ship prepares to get underway at dawn.

Mirgalen
Extreme Poster

Re: Freeport - Coastal Schooner - Mornining Day 14 - Session

Post by Mirgalen » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:01 am

Taking a breath of fresh air as the boat was slowly leaving the dock.

"At least we are out and once more we can feel the wind and all."

Solithar was satisfied as they had come out alive out of the deadly place.

"We have failed so far. Shall we really go back in there or try our luck somewhere else?"

Mirgalen
Extreme Poster

Back in the city

Post by Mirgalen » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:59 am

It was good to be back for the most part. Solithar decided to book the entire inn just for his friends and himself. Why not? He had so much gold on hand. They had a feast, plenty of ale and wine, roasted boar, fresh bread, fresh fish, some stew and some more. Solithar probably had too much of all that and got sick the next day.

Yet he managed to crawl out of the inn and purchase enough food to last until the next moon. He also traded gold for some city tokens. Next he ventured to ask about purchasing or making a tower or small castle of some sort and had his name added to a list at the adventurers guild.

tampamac2002
Expert Poster

Post by tampamac2002 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:06 am

Upon hearing that a dragon egg had been sold recently by Athos and Sons traders, Rand's mind raced to all the worst case scenarios.

As his mind struggled with the implications, all he could do was stammer. "We have to get to the trader, and quickly."

After going round with the trader, he finally threw up his hands and got serious. "We need to know where that egg went."

Return to “Adventures in Greyhawk”