Game Schedule and Invites

Gulfwulf's Campaign
Dane Bramage
Expert Poster
Game Schedule and Invites

Post by Dane Bramage » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:02 pm

uh... since that is all still being worked on, do we worry about it at all right now? i sent you a PM so you could send me an invite, but i haven't gotten a response from you yet.

i am not sure how the whole thing works yet. i know it's less than elegant, but it may help Venture to troubleshoot the system if people use it.

see if you can send me an invite.

Venture
Site Admin

Re: Game Scheule and Invites

Post by Venture » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:18 pm

Sorry to jump in here -

Right now, there is no invite functionality built in. The invite module was breaking other things, so I took it out. I'm going to take another look tonight. The best you can do right now is message someone, and invite them that way. If they respond that they can make it, then the organizer can open the event, add the name, and then close the event. Yea, it sucks, so hopefully I can improve on it.

Dane Bramage
Expert Poster

Post by Dane Bramage » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:05 pm

yeah... not having worked with it yet, i am having a hard time following. i'll take a look at it at some point. i was just telling GW that i sent him an email so he could do whatever it is that he needs to do.

but thanks for chiming in there, V. your input is always appreciated.

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:26 pm

I tried the whole game scheduling thing, but it logged me out so I deleted the event. We'll play on Tuesdays during the normal time unless I post otherwise. :) If you're unable to attend a session, please let me know here or via e-mail. Thanks.

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:36 pm

Is anybody interested in hosting? I can't do anything about the lag so I'd like somebody with a more powerful computer than mine to host if possible. The mod's pretty stable right now, so there shouldn't be a need for me to update anything. If I do, I can always send over a new version. Thanks.

Dane Bramage
Expert Poster

Post by Dane Bramage » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:45 pm

i can host for sure. i got a 2.0 Ghz dual AMD w/ 2 GB ram just sitting 'round not doing anything.

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:50 pm

Can you have the mod up about fifteen minutes before gametime? If so, I'll email you the mod after I make a few more changes.

Dane Bramage
Expert Poster

Post by Dane Bramage » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:52 pm

yep

no problem

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:04 pm

Okay. I'll email you the mod and the passwords sometime this weekend, then.

Dragonmom52
Experienced User

Post by Dragonmom52 » Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:38 am

Well, what's happening? I see that NWC is still down. Will we need to check here for the ip, since Dane is hosting??

Where is Bobo, he usually posts. Has every one been here yet? It doesn't look like it.

HHEELLPP?? :cry:
"I want to here more about Sam."