Looking to join a campaign

In addition to indicating availability in the user Profile tab (via the My Account link on the front page), players can provide additional information about their availability here.
Cygnus
Newbie Poster
Looking to join a campaign

Post by Cygnus » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:14 pm

Wow, OK, the first actual post in this forum by a player looking for a campaign to join.

Available US east coast evenings, 8-12, except Mondays. Hard limit at midnight since I have to get up early, even on weekends. I will be very reliable to show up when I say I will as long at the time fits the schedule I mentioned. I'm not some kid who will lose interest quickly.

Looking for a campaign that can capture that old school PnP feel. Playing on most online servers, even so-called RP servers, often feels more like playing Call of Duty with swords and I hate that. Would prefer a typical fantasy setting such as Greyhawk or Forgotten Realms or something similar, no "Star Wars" or anything like that. Want to use NWN, but will try it with NWN2 if nothing else comes up.

Anyway, thanks for looking. Hope to hear back soon!

Edit: I read the announcement in this forum about indicating availability for campaigns. I knew I was in trouble when I couldn't find anywhere a link on the main page called "My Account". Nor could I find anything in the user control panel that related to campaign availability.
Last edited by Cygnus on Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Re: Looking to join a campaign

Post by Gulfwulf » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:24 am

That was a hold-over from the old site. We couldn't find a way to add that particular ability here. Shame you can't play Monday nights because Vanya Mia has a Planescape campaign that could use another player. :( Good luck in your search though. :)

Cygnus
Newbie Poster

Post by Cygnus » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:02 pm

Yeah sorry about that, Monday is bowling night and I don't get home until around 10PM. And usually I've had a few beers and don't feel like staying up much longer when I get home.

Cygnus
Newbie Poster

Post by Cygnus » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:19 pm

OK starting to give up hope and not going to check this thread daily anymore. If anything opens up, send me a PM and I will get an email notification.

Return to “Players looking for campaigns”