Heroes of the Peloponnese Game Thread

Moderator:Lazybones

Lazybones
Forum God
Re: Heroes of the Peloponnese Game Thread

Post by Lazybones » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:20 pm

+600xp for Damien, Leonidas, Eleni, Polytropos, Andreas, and Kataramene for IC posting.

Server is up at 108.211.33.73:5121, usual passwords.

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:15 am

"So where to now? Thrace I hope. Wherever we go, I hope we don't run into undead again." Damian looked at the others with a hopeful expression. The thought of being back in the woods put a slight spring into his step and he whistled as he packed up his belongings, readying himself for the voyage. "Maybe this time I can make it without getting sick" he muttered as he finished his packing.

Shadani
Extreme Poster

Post by Shadani » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:37 am

Eleni smiled. "Poseidon's hatred of your stomach is well-established at this point, Damian. Perhaps it would be better not to tempt him with such utterances, hm?"

"As for our next destination... well, Argos is no longer in the opposite direction of our goal. I believe stopping by would not be quite as much of a detour as before - though it'll probably still be a few days. We might ask the captain, I suppose. Not that there appears to be a /terribly/ pressing need to check on things at home at the moment.

Topato
Extreme Poster

Post by Topato » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:33 pm

It's already been Weeks since Thrace put out their call for help, and we're getting to them last, we can't waste time on detours now. The Gods only know what dire straits they might be in by now, if the other two kingdoms have been anything to go by the whole kingdom could have burnt down by this point.

Karvon
Forum God

Post by Karvon » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:37 pm

All the more reason to stop by Argos first and get the latest news - and some possible rewards for our work so far, before pressing on north to Thrace.

Vanya Mia
Forum God

Post by Vanya Mia » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:03 pm

"I'm for Argos first," Kataramene responded, "because I think it's important they know fully what is going on." She paused, straightening the line and adjusting the position of her armour so it looked 'just so'. "There've been two attacks on major cities, which seem to have been made by an underground force. The cultists in the temple were one, but it's probable the fellow who stole the ankh-thing was influenced too. He certainly didn't look the type to do it alone."

"I think, given the circumstances, Argos should know about this, in case there is an attempt at home." The young woman pursed her lips speculatively, then grinned a little. "There's also a chance we might be back in time for the games."

Mirgalen
Extreme Poster

Post by Mirgalen » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:09 pm

Andreas listened to the others before saying "It would be wise to return to Argos before proceeding to Thrace unless we find another way, messenger, birds or something."

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:15 pm

"I don't care where we go as long as it doesn't involve leagues of sand and you all not taking regular baths."

Lazybones
Forum God

Post by Lazybones » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:22 pm

+700xp for Damien, Telemachus, Leonidas, Eleni, Andreas, and Kataramene.

Server is up at 108.202.209.105:5121
PWs are same as always.

smartalec
Extreme Poster

Post by smartalec » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:23 pm

Polytropos looks uncertain. "Mmmnnyeah... I was going to say, 'it's been weeks, a few days won't make much difference'. But on the other hand, if we'd have shown up later at Knossos or Ra-Kadet, they really would have been up the Styx. Your call, people. Speaking personally, I could do with some time on dry land that doesn't involve trouble and Telemachus going halfway to Hades again."

"The Games, too," he went on, perking up at the mention. "Our own countrymen should get a chance to see our heroism and skill for themselves, right?"

Return to “Saturday Forgotten Realms Campaign”