May 20 session / IC topic

Moderator:Carlo

Carlo
Forum God
May 20 session / IC topic

Post by Carlo » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:20 pm

After discovering and exploring a magical laboratory, which was defended by a flesh construct, the group discovered a secret door and carefully made their way down a corridor with a variety of different traps. At the end, just before a collapsed section, was another secret door, which led to a room which violently shook all those who entered. After recovering from their bruises, the party conducted an initial search of the room; it revealed nothing beyond an obvious false steel door, which appeared to be placed there to draw the attention of those entering. Feeling frustrated, the party retired back down the corridor - all carefully jumping over the one resetting trap - and started poking around the laboratory again.

-------------------------------

((Players are welcome to conduct IC discussions and play-by-post, until the campaign resumes in May))

Carlo
Forum God

Re: May 20 session / IC topic

Post by Carlo » Fri May 18, 2018 1:21 am

A reminder that the campaign resumes this Sunday. :)

Vanya Mia
Forum God

Post by Vanya Mia » Sat May 19, 2018 3:16 pm

I had forgotten the date :S Will need to be late for tomorrow's session too I'm afraid, it's the weekend in the month where my family get together. Should be around about 30 mins after normal game start.

Carlo
Forum God

Post by Carlo » Sun May 20, 2018 7:00 pm

Server is up at 108.56.152.196