Summer schedule

Moderator:Carlo

Carlo
Forum God
Summer schedule

Post by Carlo » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:36 pm

Wanted to post my availability for the rest of this summer and also see what we would prefer to do as a group as far as campaign scheduling goes.

June
10 - session
17 - available
(traveling on vacation afterwards until July 5)

July
8 - available
15 - available (theoretically, as we start the move-out process from our home the next day)

After that, I would expect to aim for restarting the campaign sometime in September, since we'll be arriving at our new home in early August and will need some time to get set up.

At that point the group will also need to figure out if we need/want to change the weekly session time on Sundays, or if I just DM at odd hours (which may be possible).

Vanya Mia
Forum God

Re: Summer schedule

Post by Vanya Mia » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:13 pm

I definitely won't be here for the July 15th session as I'm in Italy from that weekend. That should be the only time my schedule conflicts with what you have though.

smartalec
Extreme Poster

Post by smartalec » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:28 pm

Sad to say, friends have convinced me to try my hand at LARP on the weekend of the 15th-17th June!

Carlo
Forum God

Post by Carlo » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:44 am

Thanks for posting your availability. For the next session, we'll really need to have all the PCs present, so it looks like June 17 is out. I'll therefore post up the next session for July 8 - unless someone can't make that date. That will probably be the big finale (one way or the other) of the current story arc, so we'll go into our summer break after that.

Carlo
Forum God

Post by Carlo » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:43 pm

Re: the session time for post-summer restart, it looks like I should be able to maintain the current scheduled time, even with the new time zone difference.