The Dragon's Village 2017

Moderator:Lazybones

Vanya Mia
Forum God
Re: The Dragon's Village 2017

Post by Vanya Mia » Sat May 26, 2018 3:12 pm

Really really sorry guys but I think the server has gone down. There's no response and unfortunately both my boys are out too. Profuse apologies but there's nothing I can do. :(

Lazybones
Forum God

Post by Lazybones » Sat May 26, 2018 3:16 pm

All right, looks like we'll reconvene on June 9. I am fighting a cold so I would not have been at my best in any case.

LB

Lazybones
Forum God

Post by Lazybones » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:16 am

Missing my NWN fix... hope everyone is back for this weekend's game!

Topato
Extreme Poster

Post by Topato » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:36 am

// will we take last weeks posts as this weeks? Not a hell of a lot to post about IC without new developments

Lazybones
Forum God

Post by Lazybones » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:45 am

Sure, those still count.

LB

Mirgalen
Extreme Poster

Post by Mirgalen » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:37 am

The fake herbalist who tried to flee but was easily found and captured was a member of the "Curved Blades". A gang that apparently was not limited to the stronghold they cleaned up. For now, the yakusa (if that is what she was) would remain in a cell to be questioned by the authorities.

The "paper dragons" left the big town after purchasing things and went to the forest of whispers. Tenko received a totem granting great wisdom to the person who could activate it.

In the forest they battled creatures with thick hides. With his two enchanted kamas Tenko took down one of the bigger beast. He followed another one for a while but decided to let it go. The group made camp...

// PC did not to run nwn. Problem due to win10 latest update. Got it to work after installing new nvidia driver. Peace!

Karvon
Forum God

Post by Karvon » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:00 am

Back in town Gojiro disposed of loot while the others went off to see the powers that be. Apparently, the others dealt with the herbalist imposter spy during that time. The tailor offered them a choice of some of his finest creations. Gojiro eyed a nice suit of tough hide armor, considerably better than his current set, but he deferred to the mages needs. He also bartered for a belt for him as well. He passed on sacks of gold to the others and found out they had a new mission in a nearby forest. Once there, they ran into some little, and not so little, predators of some sort. They were tough skinned, but eventually disposed of. As they settled in for the night, Gojiro prowled the perimeter for a while to insure there were no unexpected visitors.

Vanya Mia
Forum God

Post by Vanya Mia » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:22 pm

"See?" Moriko asked watching Raker walk away with a slightly puzzled smile.

"We have to help the trees or the silly miners will keep being silly until there are no trees." She held her hands out palm up in a gesture of exasperation and sighed deeply and dramatically. "Don't humans know that trees breathe out so they can breathe in?"

"He said wood and stone were not together. If the miners have done something to wake stone, wood might try to stand against stone," she continued. "But it will not win because stone is hard. Wood can crack stone it needs to do it slowly while it's sleepy." She tilted her head and the look of vague puzzlement returned as the treasure hunter became lost to sight in the wood.

"Also, why did he do that to my hand?" She paused a moment, her expression unable to choose between a pleased smile and confusion. After a second or two it settled for the latter. "And why did it feel nice?"

smartalec
Extreme Poster

Post by smartalec » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:23 pm

((I'm out this week! I'm off pretending to me a Knight Hospitaller, I think.))

Topato
Extreme Poster

Post by Topato » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:03 am

Well, it seems that our path is a straightforward one. We should speak first to the forest folk if speak they will, and then we must investigate the cave system the people were mining in for ourselves.

Return to “Saturday Forgotten Realms Campaign”