Hythum: Nov 18 session

Moderator:Carlo

Carlo
Forum God
Hythum: Nov 18 session

Post by Carlo » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:41 pm

After braving the vicious animals in the forest between the village of Sciforth and Boyden Castle, Hallton and Xavier were (reluctantly) granted an informal audience with the commander of the castle knights. He was not terribly impressed with the story of a prophesied attack by King Andrew, at least on the surface, but was seen reinforcing the guards after the two adventurers departed.

Following the defeat of some prowling bears and strange dreams involving not being able to move, the two former servants of Eyvinder the Sage find themselves back in Sciforth. They have enough gold to get an airship to the port city where King Andrew should be, having no other real options at this point.

Carlo
Forum God

Re: Hythum: Nov 18 session

Post by Carlo » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:32 am

I've now got a lunch a fair distance away that I need to attend, so will ask to move the start time back an hour to 3PM. We can still go the normal 2 hours' length or have a shortened session.

If Hallton's PC file can't be adequately fixed, please go ahead and re-create him at the appropriate XP/GP level and with appropriate inventory. He doesn't have any plot items on him, so I think that should work if necessary.

Carlo
Forum God

Post by Carlo » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:43 pm

It now looks like I'll be able to start at 2:30 PM, so that isn't too bad of a delay.

adamaeldar
Veteran Poster

Post by adamaeldar » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:52 am

Quick note- I imported old hallton into the character creator module you recommended just fine. I tried it with a couple different copies of him. Finally, I leveled up the new lvl 1 Hallton to make a new character but based on what I saw with the character creator it looks like the problem is with the savegame.

Carlo
Forum God

Post by Carlo » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:13 pm

Thanks for checking that out. We'll see if we can either use a new version of Hallton. If not, one other option is to go back to the savegame from the start of the previous session, if that PC version is fine, and then blitz through it until we get to where we left off.

Carlo
Forum God

Post by Carlo » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:02 pm

It looks like I should be on time, will put the server up in any case.