Status update

Moderator:Carlo

Carlo
Forum God
Re: Status update

Post by Carlo » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:51 pm

Thanks to everyone for the Campaign Chamber chat. Here's what we'll follow up on:

1) Resuming the campaign in January. I've already modified the placeholder session topic accordingly.
2) Looking to recruit 1-2 new players (serious roleplay types with a decent sense of humor is the demographic I'll be looking for)
3) Hosting an interim multiplayer game, Hythum, for the group
4) Tech and other updates for the main campaign mod
5) Proposed house rule change for level of new PCs

Anything else that occurs to anyone, feel free to post it up or PM me.

Carlo
Forum God

Post by Carlo » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:52 pm

I've sent out an email to players with additional updated info and such, which will also be reflected on the forums.

Carlo
Forum God

Post by Carlo » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:04 am

It looks like I'll be able (finally!) to complete my moving process sometime in January. I'll therefore aim for restarting the full campaign on February 10th, which is the week after the Super Bowl.

Jaokith
Veteran Poster

Post by Jaokith » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:26 am

Works for me. Looking forward to starting up again.

Carlo
Forum God

Post by Carlo » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:17 am

I've finished moving myself and by now most of my stuff has arrived, so the "settling in period" is in full swing. So far so good (mostly).

In terms of the campaign, we'll see where we are come February 10th. I haven't heard back from the new player since mid-December and he hasn't logged onto the site. I'd be willing to continue with 3 players, but only if there's an ability to genuinely commit on everyone's part. RL considerations always come first, so I won't take it personally if people's schedules and other demands intervene.

Regardless, I'll plan to host an in-game chat in the Campaign Chamber on February 10 at the usual campaign time (2:00 PM Eastern US time), unless things develop otherwise.