Who's here?

Gulfwulf's Campaign
Gulfwulf
Forum God
Re: Who's here?

Post by Gulfwulf » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:44 pm

Just an FYI: Newhori will be out of the country for 6 weeks or so and will have to drop. I told him he's welcome back with a new character, but I don't know if he's interested. So we're down to four right now, but Tiny is still available. 8-)

Dane Bramage
Expert Poster

Post by Dane Bramage » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:24 pm

we may have to take him. so far it's not too bad, but it does drain resources pretty quick.

newhori
Newbie Poster

Post by newhori » Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:19 am

Yeah, I am going to be unavailable for a while.

I'll check back now and again to keep in touch and once I'm back settled I'd be interesting in jumping back in if that's an option when the time comes.

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:32 am

You're always welcome back, Newhori, but you'll have to re-roll your character. That or I'll have to come up with some type of mission that the Council sent you on. We'll talk about it when you're able to come back. :)

Dragonmom52
Experienced User

Post by Dragonmom52 » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:30 pm

I had a nice trip to Texas. There was no funeral, we had a wake. It was nice to see my family (some i had not seen in years) and we all talked about my aunt Alice and how she impacted our lives. :|

Anyway, I am back and hopping to play. Will see you all this Tuesday. ;)

Dmom

P.S. Thanks for understanding. You know how I hate to miss the game. :)
"I want to here more about Sam."

Dane Bramage
Expert Poster

Post by Dane Bramage » Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:08 pm

welcome back, dmom. sorry for your loss.

i'm guessing we are on for this week. no discussion to the contrary... tho no discussion at all.

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:00 am

We're still on provided everybody shows up. I haven't recieved word from Rosie, but she's not needed for us to play. That's not to say she's not wanted, but I can manage without her should I have to. 8-)

BoboUnderhill
Experienced User

Post by BoboUnderhill » Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:29 pm

Hey, y'all.

I unfortunately will not be able to make the game tonight. Something really major came up, and I'll be with my fiance' for the evening.

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:17 am

Don't worry about it, Bobo, go take care of whatever it is you need to and we'll see you next week.

With only three possible tonight, we'll have to postpone until next week. If you guys know of anybody who might be interested in joining us, let me know because I'm not having any luck when I ask. :oops:

Dane Bramage
Expert Poster

Post by Dane Bramage » Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:47 am

okay... understandable. take care of yer fiance, Bobo. life is much more important than NWN.