A Stop Along the Way

For discussing DMing ideas, resources and practices. Includes the Neverwinter University forum.
vendalus
Newbie Poster
A Stop Along the Way

Post by vendalus » Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:09 am

I just posted this over at neverwinterconnections, but I wanted to post here as well. Hope this is the right place for this, but I wanted to drop a note that I recently released a new DMFI module for NWN2 called "A Stop Along the Way". Carlo helped with a ton of great suggestions, including helping me make the documentation pretty robust. If you're interested in trying some DMed games with NWN2, I'd really appreciate the help in testing. All feedback is welcome.

Here's the link:
http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=NW ... ail&id=298

It's a low-level module that will take somewhere in the range of 6 to 10 hours to complete.

The concept is that the players pass by a small town on the way to their next destination where they learn of a local girl who has been kidnapped. Lots of room for customizing the plot to fit play style. Includes secret doors, crafting, a few tricks and traps and a ton of other tweaks. A pretty robust DM tool is also included to help things move along.

So there it is. Thanks in advance to anyone who might want to give a try and send some feedback over at the vault!

Carlo
Forum God

Re: A Stop Along the Way

Post by Carlo » Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:55 pm

Just want to clarify that it's a playtested v1.0 module, not a beta. I ran an earlier version over at Neverwinter Connections for a party of level 2 PCs, it look three sessions to complete and was a lot of fun despite some technical issues. Vendalus was able to address those and it should now run pretty smoothly.

Venture
Site Admin

Post by Venture » Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:03 pm

I'll definitely download it and check it out. Thanks Vendalus!

Dane Bramage
Expert Poster

Post by Dane Bramage » Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:16 am

it is worth a look see. i was in Carlo's beta test of this module, and I must stay that I had a great time. very well done module.

Return to “The Dungeon Master's Forum”