Desperate Measures - NWC application game (24/25 March)

Looking for like-minded Players to adventure with? Looking for a DM to run you or your group through an adventure? This forum is for you!
Carlo
Forum God
Desperate Measures - NWC application game (24/25 March)

Post by Carlo » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:59 am

Link to the game and application is below. The game is now scheduled for Sunday 24 March or Monday 25 March, depending on your timezone. If you have your home time zone set in your Neverwinter Connections profile, it will display correctly at your local time.

https://neverwinterconnections.org/events/891588

Game Description

Desperate Measures

You are about to step into a unique and deadly situation. Your character has been imprisoned on Death Row in the city of Trailsend, with only two days remaining before their scheduled execution. Your only options are: escape or die.

Condensed from the Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting (3rd edition): "Trailsend is a Large City of 14,116 run by Baron Donlevy. Trailsend is usually the first city that visitors to Damara see, several businessses cater solely to finding unusual employment for adventurers." Trailsend is a trading crossroads. Your character can be from anywhere, have done anything. If you don't know the setting, don't worry, what's above is all you need to know to create a character.

PCs run by players will all be level 3. On entering the module, your PC will be set to third level, stripped of their gear, and given jail clothes and an emote wand. Your PC arrives in an out-of-character (OOC) "Holding Pen" area. You may talk only about OOC things here; please do not share any information on your PC's background with the other players. The DM will hold a short orientation session in the Holding Pen and answer any questions. Once the DM transfers you to death row, you will be in-character.

Note: if your PC dies during the session, you will be given the option of using the DM client to return to the game and see how it all turns out.

Game duration: 2-3 hours. It is expected that it will finish in one session.

Game Info
Requires NWN: Enhanced Edition - Yes
Number of players: 3 to 6
Starting Character level: 3
Character type: Server Vault; PC will be created by the player upon entering the server.
Server info: Carlo's Server on Gamespy; IP address will be posted shortly before gametime

Ruleset
Limited resting. Death: PCs bleed from -1 to -10, then it is permanent.

Carlo
Forum God

Re: Desperate Measures - NWC application game (23/24 March)

Post by Carlo » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:09 pm

I've had to move my schedule around and so have adjusted the date (now in March) for the session.

I've also moved the time slot, which is now North America-friendly (on Saturday night) and Asia friendly (Sunday morning), but unfortunately no longer Euro-friendly.

Carlo
Forum God

Re: Desperate Measures - NWC application game (23/24 March)

Post by Carlo » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:58 am

Date in March has changed again, I expect for the last time.

Carlo
Forum God

Re: Desperate Measures - NWC application game (24/25 March)

Post by Carlo » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:41 am

We're about one week out now, so am bumping this. I'll run the game with a minimum of 3 players.

https://neverwinterconnections.org/events/891588

Return to “The Player Connection”