Players Needed (NWN game)

Looking for like-minded Players to adventure with? Looking for a DM to run you or your group through an adventure? This forum is for you!
Hekatoncheires
Newbie Poster
Players Needed (NWN game)

Post by Hekatoncheires » Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:05 am

Greetings!

I've a tentative need for players for the moment with a campaign I'm running. Scheduling conflicts loom, and I am in need of players that can regularly make it on Friday evenings, central time.

Looking for roleplayers, first and foremost. The game is a longterm campaign set in the North region of the Forgotten Realms in the year 1211 DR. A working knowledge of the realms is preferred, but I can work with you. Some aspects of the Realms at this year are different than in canon time; Bhaal is alive, as is Myrkul, Cyric and Kelemvor and the Red Knight haven't ascended yet; Luskan is still Illusk, and Alustrial is not ruling Silverymoon at this time. Much research has been done to keep the campaign consistent with its timeline. The campaign has very much custom content, so prospective players must be able to download it all.

The game is mainly a good aligned campaign; evils aren't allowed, and chaotic neutrals are discouraged. Players are strongly encouraged to fit their characters into the setting as best they can, and there are rules concerning appearance of characters and their names (no George Starwipe, the fantastic bard with bright green hair, for example).

Please leave me a message or post in this thread if you are interested.
Last edited by NWN DM on Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added more descriptive title.

NWN DM

Re: Players needed

Post by NWN DM » Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:38 am

First of all, I hope you are successful in finding some new players.

To that end, it would help people if you could indicate whether this is NWN or NWN2, any website/forums you have for the game and what custom content needs to be downloaded to play.

Good gaming!

Hekatoncheires
Newbie Poster

Re: Players needed

Post by Hekatoncheires » Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:26 am

my apologies, nwn1

The custom content list is weighty and some of it I'll have to send myself.
I can post them to the vault also; thus far I've not because this seems to require some help from the officials at the site. If it becomes an issue, I will see to it that the custom custom content is posted as well.

Return to “The Player Connection”