Opening in Planescape Campaign

Looking for like-minded Players to adventure with? Looking for a DM to run you or your group through an adventure? This forum is for you!
Vanya Mia
Forum God
Opening in Planescape Campaign

Post by Vanya Mia » Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:51 pm

We've one opening in a Planescape campaign running on Mondays from 10:30 p.m. UK time until 1 a.m. The campaign is well established but still has a long way to go before resolution. It's high RP, so you will not be fighting the hordes of the Abyss weekly, but that's not to say you won't be fighting for your life every now and then.

The party is a group of 'Clueless' primers, who have accidentally made their way into the planes, and any additions will need to maintain that background. New PCs may be from any standard DnD setting or from a prime of your choice that complies with the setting, plus races are standard NWN only and non-evil, so a merchant banker from Twickenham is out on both counts.

Current classes are bard, fighter, monk, rogue and wizard. A new PC would be expected to enhance the party makeup, rather than duplicate elements of it, but classes are not restricted. It's running under 1.69 and CEP 2.1, but the 1.68 CRAP system, and requires several downloads. Horses are not employed.

Occasional RL glitches aside, interested players should be able to commit to weekly participation.

Any interested players please send a PM.

Venture
Site Admin

Re: Opening in Planescape Campaign

Post by Venture » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:34 pm

Sounds very cool Vanya. At the risk of being accused of self-promotion, I just implemented the start of the campaign database functionality on the site, which might help you find a player. If you look at the front page, you'll see an "Add a Campaign" link, where you can add info about your campaign. Basically, the idea for the site is to provide a list of multiplayer campaigns that people run in NWN and NWN2. This is different than the scheduling features at NWC, and actually the campaign info can/should link back to any info you have at NWC. Once I'm sure I have the bugs worked out, and add in some more functionality (and maybe make it more visually appealing), I plan to post about the campaign list over at the Bioboards and the Vault. The hope is that it will make it easier for people to find campaigns, and fill openings in campaigns, with one quick look at a list, without having to wade through a bunch of posts. Of course, everyone should feel free to post in the forums about any openings, too. :)

Vanya Mia
Forum God

Post by Vanya Mia » Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:36 pm

Have done so, thanks. :)

Vanya Mia
Forum God

Post by Vanya Mia » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:41 am

Circumstance change. Apologies for any potential disappointment but the opening is withdrawn.

Return to “The Player Connection”