Neverwinter Online

Discuss anything related to Neverwinter Nights 1 or 2, Dungeons and Dragons, online roleplaying games, or computer roleplaying games
tinbender
Expert Poster
Neverwinter Online

Post by tinbender » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:21 am

Looks like this game is finally going to Beta. It looks like it might be fun especially after users start creating adventures. They still have a long way to go as far as I am concerned on DEV developed content when you look at available classes. Still might be fun to do a little playing as a group as it is supposed to be free to play uppn release.

Vanya Mia
Forum God

Re: Neverwinter Online

Post by Vanya Mia » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:30 pm

Hmm... might take a look.

shai182
Newbie Poster

Post by shai182 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:28 am

well.... that looks more like an ARPG then anything... and not an DnD game :cry:

tinbender
Expert Poster

Post by tinbender » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:52 am

Yeah I'm not expecting much in the way of DnD but it might be fun to explore some of the forgotten realms lore from after the spell plague.
Supposedly you can adventure as parties.

Mauriello
Newbie Poster

Post by Mauriello » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:24 pm

I played for a while back when it was released, and occasionally for a month here and there over the years. I played Rogue and Cleric. Anyone still playing NWO?

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:39 am

I tried it, but wasn't very impressed with it after I finished the tutorial thingy. I don't like MMOs in general and NWN Online didn't change my opinion any.