Siege of Aldera - Tuesdays (OOC thread)

Gulfwulf's Campaign
Thaelon
Newbie Poster
Re: Siege of Aldera - Tuesdays (OOC thread)

Post by Thaelon » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:23 am

It's 8:30pm EST (or EDT). You an add Jacura (me) or mineption (the host) to your buddy list and join that way. The buddy list is the button on the bottom right after you've clicked on join internet game."

Okay, thanks.

Argus

Thaelon
Newbie Poster

Post by Thaelon » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:23 pm

Greetings All!

Thanks for letting me join in. I really enjoyed it, and was pleased to see NWN really can be an online version of D&D.

Gulfwulf,

I notice traps are available for use. I was wondering if they are also available for crafting.

The reason I ask is I always thought the use of them in an adventure would be interesting, but the servers I played did not seem to use them at all or well.

I don't currently have points in either crafting or disabling (I think that is the skill for setting them) but I would do so going forward if it worked. It fits well with my character's worship of Dumathoin as guardian of crypts and vaults.

Let me know if this is feasible for your campaign.

Thanks again,

Thaelon (Brother Argus)

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:36 am

The mod uses the full crafting abilities of HotU (I think that's the one that added it). I'll add the items to make traps to the stores if you want to buy them.

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:56 am

Alright, I added the missing courvis salves to the mod and added a number of the crafting materials to the general store. I didn't add any of the metal bars, you'll have to find those yourselves.

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:17 am

Just a head's up: I'll be missing the 11/3 & 11/10 sessions. I'm going out-of-town for a week from 11/4-11/11 and will likely be busy the night of the 3rd finishing packing. I'll count two posts between this session and the one on the 17th. I won't have access to a computer while I'm away, so if you send me a message, I won't be able to get to it until I return on the 11th.

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:36 pm

Daylight savings time ends this Saturday @ 2am in the US. I'll adjust the time on the game page on NWC accordingly.

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:05 pm

I've been doing some thinking and I am going to have to put this game on hiatus. Between working 50+ hours and having a new fiancé, I find myself with little time during the week to do what I need to do. I am currently looking for other work, so I hope to resume sometime after the first of the year. I apologize for the late notice, but I thought I could continue. You're all great players and I hope to be able to dm for you all again. Until then, happy gaming.

Ayrik
Experienced User

Post by Ayrik » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:30 pm

I can understand needing a break, and with the holidays on top of everything else I can't blame you at all. Congrats on the fiance by the way!

I really had fun with this game, and if we can't continue at the start of the year, I'd be more than willing to play in a new game if you start one. Thanks for what you were able to do.

tampamac2002
Expert Poster

Post by tampamac2002 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:54 pm

It's all good. I did enjoy playing, hopefully everything works out for you, Wulf.
Send me a note if you get around to restarting/starting anew.
Take care guys, and gals.
Hope to see you all again.

Mac